Despicable Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who cares what ET pulls out of his trousers? Nobodies business but their own. Consenting adults. geez. (but some very funny posts)

Whats the John Dory with this thread?

I have been floundering around here for 10 minutes not a mention of former Sharks half Perry Haddock or Geelong Cat Cameron Ling.

Holy mackerel, I am outa here, wahoo.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
bob dylan said:
Whats the John Dory with this thread?

I have been floundering around here for 10 minutes not a mention of former Sharks half Perry Haddock or Geelong Cat Cameron Ling.

Holy mackerel, I am outa here, wahoo.

That's goldfish!

Paul Mellor has made this shocking clam. E.T was shrimply horny and wanted sex. I bet he is now dumbfloundered meanwhile mellor's wife's lips are eel'd.

I'd bet five squid on him doing it again. I bet Mellor wants to krill him. I'm outta fish puns. If you think of any more let minnow will you.

Jesus titty ****ing christ

What exactly has gone on here?

Is Mellor's wife a good sort atleast?

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

bones said:
I'd bet five squid on him doing it again. I bet Mellor wants to krill him. I'm outta fish puns. If you think of any more let minnow will you.

kanyu not get all Koi. Mellor should of given him a Shiner, saury about that.

The Eagle said:
Jesus titty f**king christ

What exactly has gone on here?

Is Mellor's wife a good sort atleast?

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

On your perch ide guess.

This is one shark bite that has been eating away at Paul mellor

bones said:
Your on bones but when I Win don't go the raw prawn with me

WAMF said:
Did ET cheat because his wife has a flathead?

No he did it because he hated her mullet

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4