Despicable Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unfortunately for hodgkinson he looks to be out for 4-6 weeks

but sucked in dessie, enjoy Keating at halfback!

Watching the game now (on mute!) and hoping the Dogs' score stays where it is.
Funny to cheer on the Knights...

Last week when I said I was no longer going to be concerned about bulldogs results, well.......I lied.
Loved that they lost. Now for a shock win to the Titans next week.

I like Des and wish him well. Hope the Dogs have a big year with Hodko leading them up the ladder.

If we can't sign some of our stars I would be happy to see them in the blue and white

Off topic but speaking of despicable.

I just saw an for ACA and two old mates go sparring tomorrow night on a current affair ( Paul Mellor and ET Ettingshausen )

12 months ago the rumour first surfaced about ET rodgering Paul Melor's wife. Well, it's turned out to be true, and Mr squeaky clean has some answering to do! :D

Ah yes, it too made my day seeing the doggies getting hammered.

Made the loss to the dragqueens a little easier.

Disco said:
Unfortunately for hodgkinson he looks to be out for 4-6 weeks

but sucked in dessie, enjoy Keating at halfback!
Guess he was'nt keen on facing the guy who replaced him and falling short when the inevitable comparisons are made. Was'nt he injured when we played them last year too?

WAMF said:

I just saw an for ACA and two old mates go sparring tomorrow night on a current affair ( Paul Mellor and ET Ettingshausen )

12 months ago the rumour first surfaced about ET rodgering Paul Melor's wife. Well, it's turned out to be true, and Mr squeaky clean has some answering to do! :D

Did the ACA ad mention those names WAMF ? Just being careful.

WAMF said:

'rodgering' Hahahaha!! Havn't heard that word in years.

It did. Showed faces also.
Jatz Crackers said:
WAMF said:

It won't be the last time I say it this year but, yes..... It was good to see the dogs get beat. Here's hoping its the first of many.

Napper said:
WAMF said:

Jatz Crackers said:
WAMF said:

lol @ rogering. I perfer the word shagging or giving her one myself

Mellor is a video ref lucky for him his missus and et didn't make a sex tape imagine the poor bugger in the video box and sharks score and archer goes Paul can you check out the video son. ;)

Moondog said:
It's great to have two teams to barrack for each week, Manly and whoever plays the Bull****s.
Throw in whoever plays the Dragons as well, unless it's the dawgs.

Napper said:
WAMF said:

Jatz Crackers said:
WAMF said:

Was that "Steve Rodgering"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6