Desmond on the outer with the mutts in the Kennel.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was very anti Hasler for a long time. What he did in 2011 was disgraceful and for a long time unforgivable.

Now.........I forgive you Desmond, please come home now.

Hasler has the problem like us of too many big men. The game has shifted to the smaller men and caught him off guard. We have 3 starting props and 3 on the bench, aswell as a defensive second rower on the bench.

Hasler has the problem like us of too many big men. The game has shifted to the smaller men and caught him off guard. We have 3 starting props and 3 on the bench, as well as a defensive second rower on the bench.
Hasn't hurt the Cowboys any. Size isn't the issue, it's impact or effectiveness that counts....or as the case may be, lack thereof.

I like Barret , he hasnt been helped by the injuries, however with the squad we have now, if we had our strongest 17 atm , Imagine Des in charge , with Donny Singe training them , I reckon we go through the seaosn with 4 losses and a premiership on the bag

Geez they are finally seeing the light over at the Kennel.

James Graham is a rubbish player, how the hell can your worst forward be the captain.

Check out their site if you want some laughs, they have the knives out for everyone, especially Des, Graham, Tolman and Hoppa.

Funny stuff.

The dogs are very inconsistent. A good win on week and then a bad loss the next They don't seem to be improving

Des is a phenomenal Coach. However he comes with a huge cost and a very expensive sports science unit. Not sure if the Penns want to outlay that much.

Even though the dogs fans, Terry Lamb and some board members are concerned with his coaching I have read that Raelene Castle is negotiating an extension to 2020 with him.

Geez they are finally seeing the light over at the Kennel.

James Graham is a rubbish player, how the hell can your worst forward be the captain.

Check out their site if you want some laughs, they have the knives out for everyone, especially Des, Graham, Tolman and Hoppa.

Funny stuff.

Wonder do they have goat photo's as well?

How she looks is of no concern, she's the best CEO in the game, $hits all over Joke Elly, whose claim to fame was snaring the signature of Luke Burgess.

Big statement.

Not necessarily disagreeing with you, but can you pull up the metrics you're using to make that claim, re: Leancastle?

How she looks is of no concern, she's the best CEO in the game, $hits all over Joke Elly, whose claim to fame was snaring the signature of Luke Burgess.

Always wondered why I haven't seen her head on any jams tins, her being so great and all.

Now you might be able to tell me what she has done that is so great. Oh and why her head isn't on any jam tins.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6