Desi-08 -> The inside photos (not the goat)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Desi-08 -> The inside photos (not the goat)

I saw this bus parked outside the Wentworth in the city the other day.  Looked great and excellent publicity for the team. 

clontaago link said:
Harden Up. You should relish every hangover. You dont appreciate how good feeling well is without experiencing a hangover at least once a week. Best cure for a hangover is to go out and mow the lawn, straightens you out every time.

I'll be the first to admit a cup of cement for me wouldn't go astray from time to time.  I just expected better from a nice McLaren Vale Sav Blanc. 

And I actually did end up mowing the lawn and it damn near killed me.  Was nearly knee high. 

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=186321.msg313051#msg313051 date=1295904176]
I saw the coach going down the road the other day and it looked brilliant.

haha brilliant? That is one smart coach! ;)
[/quote]

Yep...it is named after Des so it's an i-coach...

Manly Born is spot on....water is they key.

If I have a bottle of Red siting next to it is a bottle of water, drink both and I am fresh the next day...drink just the red and I am NOT fresh the next day.

And thank god I don't have lawns anymore, that's NOT fun after a big night.

I don't know, but for me, the best way to cure a hangover, or at least take the edge off, is to have a wank....works most times.

Ryan link said:
I don't know, but for me, the best way to cure a hangover, or at least take the edge off, is to have a wank....works most times.

its like duct tape - nothing it cant fix. 

Best cure for a hangover,jump on the team bus with some baked beans on toast with cracked pepper and cheese with some water from the ocean and have a wank in des`s red seat.

Works every time.

Every time..WTF...

i always try a smash down a gatorade just before bed and when succesful never have a hangover.

prevention I think is the best cure

Dan link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186321.msg313024#msg313024 date=1295867049]
Any chance we can hire her for a pub crawl Danners? Stop off at a few establishments?
I have to be honest mate, right now, I am never drinking again
[/quote]lmao.. thats not honest thats fibbing ..  ;D

Post  automatically merged: [time]1295940454[/time]

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Manly Born is spot on....water is they key.

If I have a bottle of Red siting next to it is a bottle of water, drink both and I am fresh the next day...drink just the red and I am NOT fresh the next day.

And thank god I don't have lawns anymore, that's NOT fun after a big night.
mark thats a myth although you might feel fine in actual fact your kidneys & liver have had to work over time

i knw it sound good we use to do it at the cricket day nighters..thought we were on to some thing.. it was yrs later a doctor told me why you shouldnt drink much water while drinking alcohol..  the water dilutes the alcohol so there is a great more voulme of liquids that then have to be filterd  by them organs .. makes them work overtime ..

he said wait 2 hrs after you have finished drinking then start drinking water.. if you have too

Post  automatically merged: [time]1295940586[/time]

Ryan link said:
lmfao ...

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4