Desi-08 -> The inside photos (not the goat)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Desi-08 -> The inside photos (not the goat)

After trawling through our access logs to try and fix the issues we were having with email over the past few months, I came across an email from Mario from Opal coaches asking if we wanted to see some photos of the new coach that transports the team to and from the games and around the place.

Of course I quickly jumped on email and got hold of him and thought I would share the photos with you because we all know we want to see and share in everything Manly.

So here we go, the non-goat photos of Desi-08

[img=500x500]http://www.silvertails.net/media/opal/1.jpg[/img]

[img=500x500]http://www.silvertails.net/media/opal/2.jpg[/img]

[img=500x500]http://www.silvertails.net/media/opal/3.jpg[/img]

[img=500x300]http://www.silvertails.net/media/opal/4.jpg[/img]

[img=500x500]http://www.silvertails.net/media/opal/5.jpg[/img]

Sorry about the aspect ratio but jeez she looks like a good coach to site on!

Re: Desi-08 -> The inside photos (not the goat)

Should make them ride on the un-airconditioned sydney buses coach that we all have to use. 

They are starting to look like those pampered poofs called the Australia cricket and rugby teams. 

Any chance we can hire her for a pub crawl Danners? Stop off at a few establishments?

Ryan link said:
Any chance we can hire her for a pub crawl Danners? Stop off at a few establishments?
I have to be honest mate, right now, I am never drinking again

Dan link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186321.msg313024#msg313024 date=1295867049]
[/quote]

Currently experiencing a hangover or a new strict religious conviction ?  

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=186321.msg313029#msg313029 date=1295867773]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I had the worst hangover of my life yesterday, it was that bad I am still traumatised.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=186321.msg313031#msg313031 date=1295868476]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=186321.msg313029#msg313029 date=1295867773]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I had the worst hangover of my life yesterday, it was that bad I am still traumatised.
[/quote]

Now if we have a dollar for every time we say that. We'd all be rich

Dan...those are big words...words that I mentioned many times in my mispent youth...and somehow never managed to actually achieve that goal. There's only one thing that stops hangovers...and no it's not stop drinking.....it's when you get a bit older that the hangovers take a week to get over, and suddenly the body says "enough is enough". I now know pretty much the exact level I have to stop to ensure I wake up the next day pretty fresh.

And don't worry you WILL learn that yourself one day  in the future.

I have actually seen the bus on the road in the city - looks great

I saw the coach going down the road the other day and it looked brilliant.

The club will need to hire hoppa to guard it on away games.  The likes of parra, dogs, penrif etc supprters would love to deface it.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Dan...those are big words...words that I mentioned many times in my mispent youth...and somehow never managed to actually achieve that goal. There's only one thing that stops hangovers...and no it's not stop drinking.....it's when you get a bit older that the hangovers take a week to get over, and suddenly the body says \"enough is enough\". I now know pretty much the exact level I have to stop to ensure I wake up the next day pretty fresh.

I was according to Clon the "drunkest person in Victoria" on new years eve, but was up at 8am fresh as a daisy.  On Friday I had two glasses of white wine and woke up feeling like a truck hit me.  No idea where that level is for me. 

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=186321.msg313049#msg313049 date=1295903573]
Dan...those are big words...words that I mentioned many times in my mispent youth...and somehow never managed to actually achieve that goal. There's only one thing that stops hangovers...and no it's not stop drinking.....it's when you get a bit older that the hangovers take a week to get over, and suddenly the body says \"enough is enough\". I now know pretty much the exact level I have to stop to ensure I wake up the next day pretty fresh.

I was according to Clon the "drunkest person in Victoria" on new years eve, but was up at 8am fresh as a daisy.  On Friday I had two glasses of white wine and woke up feeling like a truck hit me.  No idea where that level is for me. 
[/quote]

We had a 7-a-side cricket comp. I ended up just scoring most of the day which meant I was drinking beer from about9 in the morning.

At some point that night at my mates house, someone thought it wise that we bring out the tequila, which I ended up drinking straight from the bottle. Not my finest idea

Dan link said:
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=186321.msg313057#msg313057 date=1295907151]
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=186321.msg313049#msg313049 date=1295903573]

[/quote]

We had a 7-a-side cricket comp. I ended up just scoring most of the day which meant I was drinking beer from about9 in the morning.

At some point that night at my mates house, someone thought it wise that we bring out the tequila, which I ended up drinking straight from the bottle. Not my finest idea
[/quote]

Keep up the fluids, even if they don't stay down...commiserations

The Gronk link said:

On Friday I had two glasses of white wine and woke up feeling like a truck hit me.  No idea where that level is for me. 
[/quote]

Stop drinking cask wine Gronk :)

Harden Up. You should relish every hangover. You dont appreciate how good feeling well is without experiencing a hangover at least once a week. Best cure for a hangover is to go out and mow the lawn, straightens you out every time.

Bear in mind that my wife is from Campbletown, she said that is the most drunk she has seen me, or anyone ever.

I felt a little proud for a while.

Step 1: Get some baked beans on toast with pepper & grated cheese + a milkshake into you.

Step 2: Get into the ocean.

You are cured.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6