Des to the Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am about to sign myself and my son up to become members and buy 2 new jerseys . If Perry stuffs up and does not sign Des and Crusher to long term deals my money will go towards something else.
Get rid of Perry now and bring back Grant Mayer.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/the-canterbury-bulldogs-have-made-a-whopping-22-million-offer-to-manly-coach-des-hasler/story-e6frexnr-1226154504308

Dogs have offered Des $750,000 a year

We have offered him $600,000

DUFFMAN said:
I am about to sign myself and my son up to become members and buy 2 new jerseys . If Perry stuffs up and does not sign Des and Crusher to long term deals my money will go towards something else.

Maybe they can go towards Dragons jerseys?

DUFFMAN said:
Duffs stick together.
You spend that money now.

This is all troll bull****.

Mods, please, kill this thread. Please..

torana355 said:
I can't believe this......

Neither can I. First Zorba, now Des, who's next?! Damn whoever's behind all this, especially 2 days out before the GF. If it's Perry, we should get rid of him and do whatever (within reason) to keep Des.

Is this an anti-Manly conspiracy or something? There must be some Manly-haters out there who are jealous of our success and are trying to spoil our party.

No, I can't fathom Des leaving us to go to the Dogs.

I'll believe it when I see it. I think Des will just use this to get a better deal at Manly (which he deserves). I highly doubt Des has made any deal with the Dogs during the finals series, and if it happened before then I'd say it would have been confirmed or at least leaked by now.

Des has always shown that he is an extremely loyal person, I'm sure it would take a lot for him to turn his back on this club.

Torana, a linda.
Stop humouring the trolls.
For ****s sake. It's destabilising ****.

Cut it out.

Nobody post on this thread.

Ceagle said:
Fstokes said:
Duff said:
Fstokes said:
People starting to believe it now and to all the muppets who say Des won't go he decided to quit the day he heard fatso was pushed out. I'm lmao 2008 grand final and club imploded now 2011 grand final and Des is walking out who could blame him. I also hear very strong mail that cherry evans won't be extending his contract and when it runs out he is going to the broncos. I'll leave with this from inside the camp toovey don't want the top job and the man to replace Des will be Malcolm Reilly who is being pushed by none other than Bozo exciting times.

Either back it up or f**k off troll.
Your choice.

Back it up with what fool, wait to next week and it will all come out. Either way f**k off yourself tough guy, or are you the free speech censor? either way don't get your knickers in a knot take a cup of cement and toughen up princess
Someone ban this troll please
Fstokes means Five strokes and he comes all over him self . When he was asked to back up his premature ejaculation story he replied '' back it up with what you fool" . Say no more .

Duff said:
Torana, a linda.
Stop humouring the trolls.
For ****s sake. It's destabilising s**t.

Cut it out.

Nobody post on this thread.

Im entitled to my opinion and i can post here if i like. All i said was i don't believe the rumors. Until its confirmed it's BS in my books.

Dumb thread is dumb,if Penn is half the owner Delmage was he would pony up some dosh to stop Des leaving,surely the club being successful would make it a more viable vehicle for returns

If Max was still around he'd have kept Des,keeping the coach is almost as important as keeping BOTH halves

Private owners must see the potential for a profit finally with continued success on the field,btw whos the ****ing idiot who only signed him for 2 seasons including KPIs after all he has done for this club? Disrespectful merkins that would be who

Dogs have been trying to buy themselves a comp for years now, they might be able to buy more players than most other teams, but they can not cultivate their own winning culture and they can not buy the heart and soul of the MWSE!

Duff is right, and if we lose on Sunday, threads like this are to blame. He's on contract until the end of next year. End of story. DAn close this thread before the boys wake up in the morning. We know some of them read this website. We don't want them reading this bull**** being spread by their own fans.

KaZa said:
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-coach-des-hasler-remains-tight-lipped-about-his-future-but-jamie-lyon-lets-it-slip/story-e6frfgbo-1226154357528

WTF.. Jamie really said that?

Who would beleive the media would get the type of quotes/footage this article is claiming then delete it as to not upset people ? Really this is prime exampe that aresholers are trying to destabilise us prior to Sunday.

NRL_RUMOR_MILL is a known BS artist. Has made up MANY rumors and generally gets his information from The Kennel, other Twitter accounts, or Bulldogs Debate Page and passes it off as his own.

I'd sooner believe I've won more than $100 on a scratch lottery ticket than anything he posts.

Without saying much more, Manly fans don't worry yourself with this issue this year. Enjoy your 2011 Grand Final (win or lose), and your 2012 season and then see what happens from there.

Jono said:
Duff is right, and if we lose on Sunday, threads like this are to blame. He's on contract until the end of next year. End of story. DAn close this thread before the boys wake up in the morning. We know some of them read this website. We don't want them reading this bull**** being spread by their own fans.
No, I'm sure they want to read bull****. Why else would they read this forum?

Jono said:

Ha ha ha. Now i've heard everything. Are you f***en serious?

"if we lose on Sunday, threads like this are to blame"

"DAn close this thread before the boys wake up in the morning"

Thanks for the laugh Derek!

As if any of them would be regulars on here. Espescially today!

Jono said:

You serious Jono or are you the forum clown:p

Fro, you out there buddy, I think we have someone that is going to need a lot of tutoring

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4