Des to the Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sounds like Bulldogs wishful thinking.

Hmm 2 days out from a GF... our supercoach decides to leave? Even if Des wanted to leave.. he has more class than that.

Sounds like some opponent of ours is playing dirty.. or the media who hate Manly are trying to unsettle the squad.

Duff said:
Fstokes said:
People starting to believe it now and to all the muppets who say Des won't go he decided to quit the day he heard fatso was pushed out. I'm lmao 2008 grand final and club imploded now 2011 grand final and Des is walking out who could blame him. I also hear very strong mail that cherry evans won't be extending his contract and when it runs out he is going to the broncos. I'll leave with this from inside the camp toovey don't want the top job and the man to replace Des will be Malcolm Reilly who is being pushed by none other than Bozo exciting times.

Either back it up or f**k off troll.
Your choice.

Back it up with what fool, wait to next week and it will all come out. Either way f**k off yourself tough guy, or are you the free speech censor? either way don't get your knickers in a knot take a cup of cement and toughen up princess

Fstokes said:
Duff said:
Fstokes said:
People starting to believe it now and to all the muppets who say Des won't go he decided to quit the day he heard fatso was pushed out. I'm lmao 2008 grand final and club imploded now 2011 grand final and Des is walking out who could blame him. I also hear very strong mail that cherry evans won't be extending his contract and when it runs out he is going to the broncos. I'll leave with this from inside the camp toovey don't want the top job and the man to replace Des will be Malcolm Reilly who is being pushed by none other than Bozo exciting times.

Your choice.

Back it up with what fool, wait to next week and it will all come out. Either way f**k off yourself tough guy, or are you the free speech censor? either way don't get your knickers in a knot take a cup of cement and toughen up princess
Someone ban this troll please

KaZa said:

Hmm 2 days out from a GF... our supercoach decides to leave? Even if Des wanted to leave.. he has more class than that.

Sounds like some opponent of ours is playing dirty.. or the media who hate Manly are trying to unsettle the squad.
Apparently the rumor came from the Bulldogs ambassadors lunch today, there was a lot of talk about it there.

Fstokes said:
Duff said:
Fstokes said:

Your choice.

You wanted to say wait 'til, not not wait to. There also needed to be a ? In there somewhere.
For your information, i'm the free speech guardian. It just needs to be true. I'm the bull**** "censor".

Ceagle said:
KaZa said:

Apparently the rumor came from the Bulldogs ambassadors lunch today, there was a lot of talk about it there.

Well if its true.. they should sack Perry (who the fark is he anyway) re instate Zorba and led Des run the joint as he wants to.

Who is making these decisions.. upsetting the best coach in the game.. who will take the best scout in the game with him..

Who could be so stupid.

This person that does this on twitter has been known to make the occasional (and its becoming more frequent) mistake.
I've heard that the current players at the dogs are pushing hard for Dymock as head coach.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-coach-des-hasler-remains-tight-lipped-about-his-future-but-jamie-lyon-lets-it-slip/story-e6frfgbo-1226154357528

WTF.. Jamie really said that?

Garts said:
Exactly Kaza. Why would Perry have more sway than DES, crazy talk.

The buck MUST stop with the coach.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember in 2004 there was a rumour of a rift between Des and Mick Monaghan. KaZa said that Des would have to stand for the good of the Manly club so that Monaghan could stay. Massively true story, so don't bother correcting it.

KaZa said:
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-coach-des-hasler-remains-tight-lipped-about-his-future-but-jamie-lyon-lets-it-slip/story-e6frfgbo-1226154357528

WTF.. Jamie really said that?

Fark. Not good. But Andrew Webster is a wanker.

KaZa said:
Huh? You lost me Volley.

There was a story in 04 of a rift between Des and Monaghan, someone said that Des should leave the club rather than Monaghan (basically saying that Monas was more important than Hasler).

I just decided to say that it was you who said it (probably wasn't).

Fact remains, who knows what's happening. That rift didn't happen, if at all, until a year or two later. I personally believe a top notch CEO would be more beneficial to our club than a good coach (obviously a quality CEO would help attract a quality coach).

Ahh, why do we have to bother with all this boardroom bull****. Can't we just enjoy being in the Grand Final and a chance for premiership number 8?

FFS Board, get your ****en act together.

Whatever is whatever but no Manly fan would push this **** now.
Anyone putting this forward is a troll.

Mods, kill this off please.

i dont like reading all this stuff..

on a more positive note, i hope to hell someone is lobbying hugh jackman to spot us a few million..always knew he was a big fan.. hopefully he is looking to get involved with his money..

Volley said:
KaZa said:
Huh? You lost me Volley.

There was a story in 04 of a rift between Des and Monaghan, someone said that Des should leave the club rather than Monaghan (basically saying that Monas was more important than Hasler).

Fact remains, who knows what's happening. That rift didn't happen, if at all, until a year or two later. I personally believe a top notch CEO would be more beneficial to our club than a good coach (obviously a quality CEO would help attract a quality coach).

Ahh, why do we have to bother with all this boardroom bull****. Can't we just enjoy being in the Grand Final and a chance for premiership number 8?

haha I hope it wasnt me.. **** if i said that... i am happy to admit i was wrong! I dont remember.. 7 years ago i was only 19-20 years.. wtf did i know. :D

Hindsight is a wonderful thing! I do remember doubting Dessie at the start as he did keep making odd decisions.. but i guess he learnt from any mistakes he made and turned into such a great coach.. If we lose him i would be well and truly gutted. Especially to the Bulldogs.. i hate them more than any other side.

KaZa said:
Volley said:
KaZa said:
Huh? You lost me Volley.

haha I hope it wasnt me.. s**t if i said that... i am happy to admit i was wrong! I dont remember.. 7 years ago i was only 19-20 years.. wtf did i know. :D

Hindsight is a wonderful thing! I do remember doubting Dessie at the start as he did keep making odd decisions.. but i guess he learnt from any mistakes he made and turned into such a great coach.. If we lose him i would be well and truly gutted. Especially to the Bulldogs.. i hate them more than any other side.

Haha, yeah well I would've been 18, alot of grog has passed through the system in that time, so it could've been anyone. Someone said it though...

Yeah, he's elite. The Warriors or someone and it wouldn't be shattering...but the Dogs. Fmd, terrible.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6