Des to the Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ceagle

Bencher
DES Hasler set to announce he will be joining the Dogs as of 2012 along with 2 Manly stars this frm a reliable source

@NRL_RUMOUR_MILL

http://twitter.com/#!/NRL_RUMOUR_MILL

Will be awful if true

Masked Eagle said:
I doubt it. Would be the shock of the century. My understanding is Des is actually under contract next year anyway.
Yep, I have read many times that he is on contract next year anyway and won't be going anywhere. Most likely people just making up bull**** the ruffle Manly's feathers.

Contracs. Law. Reality.

Forget loyalty, those words mean this is bollocks. Thread over.

The club slowly imploded after losing the unloseable grand final in 1997. Two years later were Beagles. I fear if Manly don't win this Sunday a worse fate could happen this time.

People starting to believe it now and to all the muppets who say Des won't go he decided to quit the day he heard fatso was pushed out. I'm lmao 2008 grand final and club imploded now 2011 grand final and Des is walking out who could blame him. I also hear very strong mail that cherry evans won't be extending his contract and when it runs out he is going to the broncos. I'll leave with this from inside the camp toovey don't want the top job and the man to replace Des will be Malcolm Reilly who is being pushed by none other than Bozo exciting times.

Brissie Kid said:
The club slowly imploded after losing the unloseable grand final in 1997. Two years later were Beagles. I fear if Manly don't win this Sunday a worse fate could happen this time.

Thanks BK. I was only geared up for another 2009.

Mal knows how to win comps. I hope his tactics extend beyond Roids, even still, exciting times.

Ceagle said:
Apparently we have signed Rick Stone

I heard we signed Stuart Raper. Either way, we're on a winner.

Ceagle said:
Masked Eagle said:
I doubt it. Would be the shock of the century. My understanding is Des is actually under contract next year anyway.
Yep, I have read many times that he is on contract next year anyway and won't be going anywhere. Most likely people just making up bull**** the ruffle Manly's feathers.

He is under contract but no club will ever keep a coach who don't want to be there so Des will be released. It has come down to Perry going or Des. Des won't wear Perry yet the suits love the guy

Fstokes said:
People starting to believe it now and to all the muppets who say Des won't go he decided to quit the day he heard fatso was pushed out. I'm lmao 2008 grand final and club imploded now 2011 grand final and Des is walking out who could blame him. I also hear very strong mail that cherry evans won't be extending his contract and when it runs out he is going to the broncos. I'll leave with this from inside the camp toovey don't want the top job and the man to replace Des will be Malcolm Reilly who is being pushed by none other than Bozo exciting times.

5 posts. No one believes your bull****

If it looks like ****, smells like **** and tastes like ****... chances are its ****.

Have a look through the rest of the twitter "exclusives" just about every player and coach is rumoured to be going to the dogs.

I just cant see it happening.

Fstokes said:

Either back it up or **** off troll.
Your choice.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4