Des on talkin sport this arvo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Des will be on Talkin Sport just after 3.30pm today

go to their interweb site for the stream or on the transistor radio on 2sm 1269

Des made the very valid point that you don't want to be playing your best footy at this time of the year. When asked if he thought we could win the comp, he seemed very confident.

Des was on 'The Big Sports Breakfast' this morning. Not sure if it was already common knowledge but he said he had agreed to a two year extension taking him through 2014. Just working out details with the club. Stoked about that. He just oozes passion and you feel he is as keen for a premiership as ever.

Seano said:
Des was on 'The Big Sports Breakfast' this morning. Not sure if it was already common knowledge but he said he had agreed to a two year extension taking him through 2014. Just working out details with the club. Stoked about that. He just oozes passion and you feel he is as keen for a premiership as ever.

No hadn't heard this and plenty of us have been wondering - well thats bloody GREAT news Seano!

Seano said:
I listened to a replay of that interview this morning. What he said was that a 2 year extension was on the table and he was in negotiations. The usual Des response of not giving anything away.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6