Des obsession

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I read the news today oh boy
About a guy called Des who had a shave
And though the news was rather sad
Well I just had to laugh
I saw the photograph
He blew his mind out in a sponsor's car
He didn't notice that his teams' colours had changed
A crowd of people stood and stared
They'd seen his face before
Nobody was really sure
If he was actually from Belmore.

Jatz Crackers said:
MK Eagle said:
Maybe some more MK Eagle random threads are needed atm????:p

Look what youve gone & done now baz.
Seeing as how we are on the topic of obsession, I'm getting concerned that Jatz, you seem to be obsessed with me. Scary Jatz, you better target someone else before it starts getting spooky.

bazeagle said:
Please delete all threads that are Des related. This latest one banging on about his haircut being a case in point.
In case anyone hasn't noticed he no longer works for Manly and is in fact a serious business competitor and could be deemed by some to be a direct threat to our success on the field. Plus I am over him. Isn't everyone?

You have started a thread on Des to ask there be no more threads on Des!

When someone starts a thread on Des and no-one responds, then it is time forget him.

2V.....2V.....2V...... Clive Churchill Medal winner 1996 & test captain 1996 and very soon will be the grandfinal winning coach for 2012.

Plus he is the smartest coach in the NRL cause he is also a Chartered Accountant :h:

Who is Des?.....

Moondog said:
Phantar said:
Elvis has entered the building!
I have it on good authority he never died. He's sitting on his throne in a secret bunker under Brookie Oval.

That explains why the ladies toilets were blocked recently. Elvis on the throne after eating numerous fried peanut butter and bacon sandwiches.

Vyssini said:
Moondog said:
Phantar said:
Elvis has entered the building!
I have it on good authority he never died. He's sitting on his throne in a secret bunker under Brookie Oval.

It's not the King under Brookie- its Neil Diamond:p

That might explain that hot August night last year against Melbourne...I felt like I needed a bit of a classic guitar solo at the end of that one.

Thankfully Neil is still with us.

One day we might thank Des for leaving in the manner he did - he sharpened the club focus and also kept the hunger of the current team to win more comps plus he created enough internal rumblings that the ownership strucutred was consolidated and the club also was forced to become a more professional business like organisation.

Des leaving like he did might be the best thing that has ever happen to the Sea Eagles - time will tell.

Stevo said:
Yes lets sensor certain thread topics. Derp

I'm as sick as the next bloke when it comes to hearing about De$ but it's a footy forum not a Manly forum.

Exactly and yes, this is a "Rugby League" forum and not a "Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles" forum.

STRugbyLeagueForum.jpg

Like others have already stated, if you don't like the topics then don't read them. The choice is yours but if you do go ahead and read them anyway, then don't whinge and bleat about it as nobody forced you to read it but yourself. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4