Des must be laughing...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cliffy4PM

Reserve Grader
Manly are written off as contenders but are only one game out of the top four. Personally i think this is Des's plan. Manly have never done any more than they have to under Des. Its cruel for the fans but he gets the results.  :eek:

how can we get smashed by newcastle like that , i dont understand that part??? is that part of the plan??.

jjai link said:
how can we get smashed by newcastle like that , i dont understand that part??? is that part of the plan??.

We are just inconsistent, the main issue is we relax to much against crap teams but we play very well against good teams lol.

torana355 link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=184050.msg282387#msg282387 date=1281171465]

We are just inconsistent, the main issue is we relax to much against crap teams but we play very well against good teams lol.
[/quote]yeah  true ;)..  but why..  it is frustrating ..

we  havent got too many good teams left..  saints next week, east.

We are 3 from our last 4 yet all I read about on here is the doom and gloom

Should be a quieter week on the forum this week though

jjai link said:
we  havent got too many good teams left..  saints next week, east.

Also what i just said is directly linked to our second half fades as we relax once we have a lead at halftime. The fact all our games are against top teams into the finals will work to our advantage.

laughing at all you people who knock him about playing bailey...he can fill in 6 or 7 positions and he went well at hooker for ballin...thats why he has bailey in the team ...if we had 4 props who would of went to hooker?????

mr seagles link said:
laughing at all you people who knock him about playing bailey...he can fill in 6 or 7 positions and he went well at hooker for ballin...thats why he has bailey in the team ...if we had 4 props who would of went to hooker?????

Joe. Or Rodney. Or Gift. About the only one who couldn't play ' hooker' is George.
What did Bailey do? One outstading thing... please.
I dodn;t see any value in him, but perhaps you have his stats which prove otherwise.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6