Des is staying for 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[qu[/quote]

I am not from Belmore.I am from within walking distance of the old Ice rink in Narrabeen.I played pinball in the Antler.Have been in the sheds many times and am personal friends with some players.I was also at the GF reunion.
[/quote]

OMG you must be bloody ancient if you played pinnies at the Antler. Ice Rink at Narrabeen???

Moondog said:
Belmore2011 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
TWO DOGS said:
I will turn on the news and see if there is any mention of an escaped lunatic in the Belmore area.

I think there is more than one.

I am not from Belmore.I am from within walking distance of the old Ice rink in Narrabeen.I played pinball in the Antler.Have been in the sheds many times and am personal friends with some players.I was also at the GF reunion.
Mate, I used to play the pinnies at the Antler with Johnny Gibbs, who did you know there?

Bulls,Teasdels,etc....cant say too much.....
Oh and Banger.....

Earnie the Eagle said:
Going to watch a show on BBC knowledge at 9.30 called Should I smoke Dope, after being involved with this thread tonite I already know the answer.

Hahahahaha nice one Earnie

Earnie the Eagle said:

[/quote]

OMG you must be bloody ancient if you played pinnies at the Antler. Ice Rink at Narrabeen???

[/quote]

Lol not sure about ancient Earnie. I remember the Antler and i am 38. Ice Rink was where Woolies is now.

[
Lol not sure about ancient Earnie. I remember the Antler and i am 38. Ice Rink was where Woolies is now.

[/quote]

Now I feel like Grandfather Eagle, one of my kids is 38...lol

dowdz said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Going to watch a show on BBC knowledge at 9.30 called Should I smoke Dope, after being involved with this thread tonite I already know the answer.

Earnie the Eagle said:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Correct.Woolies IS there now.There are six senior /critical position players who have signed with the Dogs and a handfull of lower graders.The remainder are working through the paperwork,so it could well be a big roster change in the end.

Correct.Woolies IS there now.There are six senior /critical position players who have signed with the Dogs and a handfull of lower graders.The remainder are working through the paperwork,so it could well be a big roster change in the end.
[/quote]

Did any of those six ice skate?

the mauler said:
This is like the who am I? On sale of the century!

Its Bob Fulton, isnt it?

the mauler said:

Sure is,though there will be no correct answers from you and you will time out.The prize being knowledge of changes at our favorite footy club,well before the media and MOST supporters out there.others ARE aware but have kept it hush hush.

[
Sure is,though there will be no correct answers from you and you will time out.The prize being knowledge of changes at our favorite footy club,well before the media and MOST supporters out there.others ARE aware but have kept it hush hush.
[/quote]

So no comment on 21 Dec 2012?

Belmore2011 said:
the mauler said:

Wow. That's really out there brother. Way over my head.

Earnie the Eagle said:
[

[/quote]

What would you like to know mate?

dowdz said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Earnie the Eagle said:

[/quote]

[/quote]Dowdz, I remember The Antler and I'm only 56. Great memories of a misspent youth. Used to go fishing with Alan Thomson when he used to be on the door. Painted the back stage with Kavy who used to fall asleep under the pool table but would wake up when it was'nt his shout. Remember Peter Garrett when he played there with Farm and had hair. Never met any Bulldogs supporters there.

Belmore2011 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
TWO DOGS said:
I will turn on the news and see if there is any mention of an escaped lunatic in the Belmore area.

I think there is more than one.

Now I know you haven't lived in this area for a long time...the rink was knocked down before we were cheated out of the Title by Drugcastle.

Moondog said:
dowdz said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Earnie the Eagle said:

[/quote]Dowdz, I remember The Antler and I'm only 56. Great memories of a misspent youth. Used to go fishing with Alan Thomson when he used to be on the door. Painted the back stage with Kavy who used to fall asleep under the pool table but would wake up when it was'nt his shout. Remember Peter Garrett when he played there with Farm and had hair. Never met any Bulldogs supporters there.

[/quote]

Moondog said:
dowdz said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Earnie the Eagle said:

[/quote]

Actually Woolies has always been there. There are units where the ice rink was (next door to Woolies)

Belmore2011 said:
Moondog said:
dowdz said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Earnie the Eagle said:

Dowdz, I remember The Antler and I'm only 56. Great memories of a misspent youth. Used to go fishing with Alan Thomson when he used to be on the door. Painted the back stage with Kavy who used to fall asleep under the pool table but would wake up when it was'nt his shout. Remember Peter Garrett when he played there with Farm and had hair. Never met any Bulldogs supporters there.

[/quote]

[/quote]
There was also Fatty with two hotdogs in each hand on the steps of DD`s at two in the morning with big rex on the door.Mrs Marsh from the colgate add at the antler,which at the time had a timber floor.

Belmore2011 said:
Belmore2011 said:
Moondog said:
dowdz said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Earnie the Eagle said:

Dowdz, I remember The Antler and I'm only 56. Great memories of a misspent youth. Used to go fishing with Alan Thomson when he used to be on the door. Painted the back stage with Kavy who used to fall asleep under the pool table but would wake up when it was'nt his shout. Remember Peter Garrett when he played there with Farm and had hair. Never met any Bulldogs supporters there.

[/quote]
There was also Fatty with two hotdogs in each hand on the steps of DD`s at two in the morning with big rex on the door.Mrs Marsh from the colgate add at the antler,which at the time had a timber floor.

[/quote]
I too never met a Bulldogs supporter there.Though there were a few players from other clubs breeze through at times.

For the record (and some people on here know I'm generally bang on the money), but I haven't heard anything definite coming from either camp at the moment (to backup what Bulldogs2011 mentioned).

That's not to say it isn't true, but just that through my extensive grapevine I'm yet to hear anything in relation to those comments.

Belmore2011 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
[

What would you like to know mate?
[/quote]

If it all ends then, Manly 2012 premiers and the Bulldogs supporters will be a bit pissed of, no more premierships for them. I will be laughing at them as I vaporise....

MrInvisible said:
For the record (and some people on here know I'm generally bang on the money), but I haven't heard anything definite coming from either camp at the moment (to backup what Bulldogs2011 mentioned).

That's not to say it isn't true, but just that through my extensive grapevine I'm yet to hear anything in relation to those comments.

It was agreed upon months ago,that Canturbury would not release ANY info to the media AT ALL and Des,staff and players agents would be responsible for delivering any news releases.Such was the expected emotion related to the coup.Remember,there are ongoing contract negotiations that could be influenced by media releases.Once the senior players leave,it will open the second tier players opportunity to ask for more money to fill SOME shoes to add to the external recruits.Hayne has already packed his bags.What does that tell you?kite will stay also.We will need some halves.

Belmore2011 said:
MrInvisible said:

It was agreed upon months ago,that Canturbury would not release ANY info to the media AT ALL and Des,staff and players agents would be responsible for delivering any news releases.Such was the expected emotion related to the coup.Remember,there are ongoing contract negotiations that could be influenced by media releases.Once the senior players leave,it will open the second tier players opportunity to ask for more money to fill SOME shoes to add to the external recruits.Hayne has already packed his bags.What does that tell you?kite will stay also.We will need some halves.

where is the passion,ire and questions you bunch of piss week candy arses?YOUR CLUB IS TURNING TO **** BEFORE YOUR EYES.Will YOU let it happen?

You will need something besides mercenaries, what you will need is player's, coaching staff etc. who are passionate about the club. Des, Cleal and Co. have already signed their contracts, are assured of their money, that being their prime motivation.Hasler and Cleal are ex manly players, now the contracts are in place and the money assured what is there to motivate them?.... Bulldog glory... I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8