Des is staying for 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont normally get involved in the mudslinging but what hey.

The Bulldogs have as much chance as Souths or Parramatta of winning a premiership in the next 3 years, with or without Hasler, Cleal, Foran and whoever else.

I mean in 2011 your best player by a mile was Andrew Ryan, the only guy that played for Australia was Idris.

What are they doing next year?? Not at Belmore I know that.

Let me guess, the Dogs are gonna build premiership team around Speed-bump Barber, those dynamic halves Keating and Hodkinson and the "dud" Morriss brother.

Maybe Frankie might fire twice in 2012, that will double his workload.

Corey Payne, David Stagg and Dene Halatau are the Dogs equivalent to Stewart, Watmough and TRex. Kinda shows how far off the running the Dogs are.

The way I see it 2016 will be the earliest the Dogs will be in the hunt, Des will be 55, Cleal 58 and the clock continues to click on this pair.

Good luck Dogs your gonna need it, anyone less than Des and Crusher and I would laugh at your chances of success.

Belmore2011 said:
dowdz said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
What day is Des leaving next week? Would like to wish him well.

He could go tomorrow for all i care. The club is more important. I do find it funny though, that there has been all these bulldog fans on the site trash talking, yet their own club full of what i thought was a proud tradition, turns on their own and needs everything from, and about Manly to try be successful. Lol and they try bag our club.

That may well be true,though the Bulldogs are trying to turn their club around and moving away from the Lebanese/Arab supporter base and have recognized they need to broaden their supporter base .therefore ,what greater way to achieve this than by poaching the manly coach,talent development officer,senior coaching and rehab staff and some senior players to boot.Quite a feat. The board is in the motions of change as we speak and no formal day this week has been set,though you may expect it BY Saturday morning.A board member will resign and another WILL be pushed after the position has been filled.Players will,through their managers,announce movements in an orderly fashion beginning next week.

.,.as long as it is orderly

I have to admit, we have a far better squad then the Dogs which has been mentored under Des for years and we were lucky to win imo, don't get confused, we deserved to win, but a lot has to go your way to win a premiership and everything went our way this year.

If the Dogs even get in the position where they have accumulated a premiership contending roster and are soundly drilled they will need a lot to go there way as well. Chances are they won't win one in the next 5 years..

Earnie the Eagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Be aware of the wounded sea eagle, manly are going to strike right in the heart of the bulldogs in the coming days with two massive signings that will shock everyone.

Just like the Japs after they raided Pearl Harbour, the yanks struck back with a raid and bombed Tokyo, whilst it was only a pin prick it made the cocky Japs realise that the Yanks could get to them.

The cocky bulldogs are going to be knocked down a peg or two in the coming days. There is a rat in their ranks.
Are we gunna nuke em Earnie? Can we, can we??

Solve our problems wouldnt it.

The departing players will leave a substantial pile of cash,and i have heard of four possible signings of other senior players,though they will depend on being released.Jarrod Hayne is one.The departures will be backs and forwards.Killer will finish his career at Manly.At this stage,Des and the departing players are signing incentives on top of normal contracts with a view to show how players can obtain multiple Grand final titles,whilst manipulating the cap with third party payments.

Ceagle said:
I have to admit, we have a far better squad then the Dogs which has been mentored under Des for years and we were lucky to win imo, don't get confused, we deserved to win, but a lot has to go your way to win a premiership and everything went our way this year.

If the Dogs even get in the position where they have accumulated a premiership contending roster and are soundly drilled they will need a lot to go there way as well. Chances are they won't win one in the next 5 years..

I think the Bulldogs and their supporters are getting capabilities and impossabilites mixed up.

Belmore2011 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Be aware of the wounded sea eagle, manly are going to strike right in the heart of the bulldogs in the coming days with two massive signings that will shock everyone.

Just like the Japs after they raided Pearl Harbour, the yanks struck back with a raid and bombed Tokyo, whilst it was only a pin prick it made the cocky Japs realise that the Yanks could get to them.

The cocky bulldogs are going to be knocked down a peg or two in the coming days. There is a rat in their ranks.

The departing players will leave a substantial pile of cash,and i have heard of four possible signings of other senior players,though they will depend on being released.Jarrod Hayne is one.The departures will be backs and forwards.Killer will finish his career at Manly.At this stage,Des and the departing players are signing incentives on top of normal contracts with a view to show how players can obtain multiple Grand final titles,whilst manipulating the cap with third party payments.
My fellow silvertails members above is the reason some people should be banned from reproducing.

Belmore2011 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

When Toovey & Beaver announce they are going to the dogs, I'll worry. Until that occurs, this is simply hilarious.

Cambo said:
Belmore2011 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

My fellow silvertails members above is the reason some people should be banned from reproducing.

,,,and pleasing to see that you are reading it. the place needed a bit of light hearted ...something, cant think of the word.

Cambo said:
Belmore2011 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

The Silvertails dictatorship will crumble and the truth WILL be posted.We must do this to protect the club from eternal death.My fellow Silvertail members.Watch the skies.The next phase is happening NOW.Change or be lost.Anyway,at least we keep Narrabeen and the ground will receive a makeover.

Another interesting thing is the memberships will be TOTALLY overhauled.Keep an eye out for info soon.A member of Silvertails will also be approached to do the job of "Media liaison/Multi/social media consultant.

The Silvertails dictatorship will crumble and the truth WILL be posted.We must do this to protect the club from eternal death.My fellow Silvertail members.Watch the skies.The next phase is happening NOW.Change or be lost.Anyway,at least we keep Narrabeen and the ground will receive a makeover.

Another interesting thing is the memberships will be TOTALLY overhauled.Keep an eye out for info soon.A member of Silvertails will also be approached to do the job of "Media liaison/Multi/social media consultant.

[/quote]

I wonder if I can get some of whatever your smoking/taking?

Jatz Crackers said:
Belmore2011's Forum Info

Yes ,though my normal account has over 2500 posts,****loads of karma and have been a member for years.Who am I.I have met Mark,DSM5 and many more at games including Vidmar.Over a decade at the football club and nearly two decades at the leagues club.

I will turn on the news and see if there is any mention of an escaped lunatic in the Belmore area.

Eternal death sounds a lot like idiot wannabe's. Can't think of any ideology's (or religions) that would put much store in that sort of crap.

TWO DOGS said:
I will turn on the news and see if there is any mention of an escaped lunatic in the Belmore area.

I think there is more than one.

Belmore2011 said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Belmore2011's Forum Info

Yes ,though my normal account has over 2500 posts,****loads of karma and have been a member for years.Who am I.I have met Mark,DSM5 and many more at games including Vidmar.Over a decade at the football club and nearly two decades at the leagues club.

you are not allowed to say **** here.

Earnie the Eagle said:
TWO DOGS said:

I am not from Belmore.I am from within walking distance of the old Ice rink in Narrabeen.I played pinball in the Antler.Have been in the sheds many times and am personal friends with some players.I was also at the GF reunion.

Belmore2011 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
TWO DOGS said:

I am not from Belmore.I am from within walking distance of the old Ice rink in Narrabeen.I played pinball in the Antler.Have been in the sheds many times and am personal friends with some players.I was also at the GF reunion.
Mate, I used to play the pinnies at the Antler with Johnny Gibbs, who did you know there?

Going to watch a show on BBC knowledge at 9.30 called Should I smoke Dope, after being involved with this thread tonite I already know the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6