Des Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Risk Adverse?

I saw Brent Kite, and Glenn Hall on the bench today. Sounds like accountability to me??

As others have alluded to as well. Rodney - we have the dude for 4 years ! Hahahahahaha - Penrith - you suckeeeeers !

I was very happy to see Des promote Rick Adverse, his form lately has been outstanding.

It was good to see Rodney start though. Going better than Hall atm, not that I've had a problem with him. I didn't really get a great view of the game but all I care about atm is winning. 4 from 10 doesn't look to bad really, just need to keep it up over the next few rounds and we might make the eight.

Kiwi, Parra played very dumb footie and their playmaker was busted half way through the game.  We won, whci was excellent, but it wasn't a very convincing win.  I agree with Hasler who said we'd have to improve on the effort to win next week. 

It was convincing enough for me DSM, not as a comp winning effort, but enough to show that we have it

Des, like me, would probably be upset with the lack of ruthlessness I think, we had a touch of it last year as well. We could have ground out the 2nd half a bit more and put on an extra couple of tries, but went into globe trotter mode a bit

Parra were a pathetic rabble which any team would have beaten easily today.  The win against the Broncs was convincing because they had some hard hitters and can play.  Parra hasn't and can't.  We won, but will have to improve 100 percent to get over the top of the top clubs.  That's not to say we can't, it means that we need Orford to play better and steer the side around and some of the forwards to stop making stupid errors.   

DSM5 link said:
Parra were a pathetic rabble which any team would have beaten easily today.  The win against the Broncs was convincing because they had some hard hitters and can play.  Parra hasn't and can't.  We won, but will have to improve 100 percent to get over the top of the top clubs.  That's not to say we can't, it means that we need Orford to play better and steer the side around and some of the forwards to stop making stupid errors.   

We weren't completely without our own woes. Michael Bani had to pull out due to injury (probably a good thing, as I think he is the worst winger ever to wear a Manly jersey), Adam Cuthbertson - a City Origin rep player is out with injury, Brett Stewart, and International, and part of the important 1, 6, 7 & 9 is injured.

I also heard Le'Strange (who played well) should have been sitting on the sidelines, but played through pain. He had quite a few stitches I hear.

Additionally, don't know if it's true or not, Matai apparently is playing with a bit of dis-comfort atm.

So Manly didn't have it all our own way.

If we beat the tits next week, and then have the bye, we will be right in the mix.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4