Des Hasler is not 1st grade coach material and should stand down

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silver

Reserve Grader
Despite Des signing a new contract after a winning start, I strongly believe he sould stand down and resign at season's end.

Under his control, we have endured the 2 worst defeats in the clubs history, show no creativity in attack, play touch rugby, the players display no passion nor pride in the jersey and play only for themselves. I admit we showed a glint of improvement in ealier games this year but have since fallen back to losing ways and old habits.

I would have been happy with 9th this year as long as the score lines were narrowed and some improvement shown in attack and defence. They said it would take to gell - I am sorry but it shoudn't take 2 seasons.

It is obvious he is clueless as to take this team to the next level. We have not blooded any youngsters or made the hard calls when needed. Our attack is pathetic to say the least and our defence is starting to match this level. Blind Freddy can see that King is a pea-hearted fairy always has been, Monas is not a captain nor a true No. 7, Randall is a a 1st grade imposter, Harris is overated and only ever plays when a contract is up for grabs and why we persist with Kane Cleal is beyond me.

As much as Des was a champion player he is not a 1st grade coach and should voluntarily stand down, Roach the supposed forwards coach should do likewise and whoever is responsible for defence. I am aware that he is not only to blame, but enough is enough, sweep the broom make some serious noise. We need a new coach who has a proven record and not from the Manly boys club!

Enough is enough

I must admit that I find it hard to understand Dessie's reluctance to put some of the Pl players into fist grade.

Surely Jared taylor is better value than Donald on the wing. Certainly worth a go i would think.

Give him the players that he wants (rather than Max) before you judge him too harshly.

However I am sure Des is now under some pressure after the last two months. Every team has highs and lows so how the team responds in the next two weeks is vital.

I don't remember what i did yesterday little less 2005.Correct 68-6 defeat to the sharks worst defeat by the club in it's history that year.

Just goes to show the club was pretty patient with him during the early days. Any other club would have punted him earlier but they stood by him.

Glad they did.

I was at that game at shark park, Jason kings worst game ever! Stats were horrible!

kingoftherodeo said:
Just goes to show the club was pretty patient with him during the early days. Any other club would have punted him earlier but they stood by him.

Glad they did.

I was at that game at shark park, Jason kings worst game ever! Stats were horrible!

State of origin would have been worse

This is a great idea to bring up this thread IMO it's shows that we just need time and will find our way. Who knows we may win 2 with baz as coach. After seeing this I'm a whole less worried about baz. We just have to give him time but one thing is for sure he needs to move walker to the centre where he belongs.

Despite Des signing a new contract after a winning start, I strongly believe he sould stand down and resign at season's end.

Under his control, we have endured the 2 worst defeats in the clubs history, show no creativity in attack, play touch rugby, the players display no passion nor pride in the jersey and play only for themselves. I admit we showed a glint of improvement in ealier games this year but have since fallen back to losing ways and old habits.

I would have been happy with 9th this year as long as the score lines were narrowed and some improvement shown in attack and defence. They said it would take to gell - I am sorry but it shoudn't take 2 seasons.

It is obvious he is clueless as to take this team to the next level. We have not blooded any youngsters or made the hard calls when needed. Our attack is pathetic to say the least and our defence is starting to match this level. Blind Freddy can see that King is a pea-hearted fairy always has been, Monas is not a captain nor a true No. 7, Randall is a a 1st grade imposter, Harris is overated and only ever plays when a contract is up for grabs and why we persist with Kane Cleal is beyond me.

As much as Des was a champion player he is not a 1st grade coach and should voluntarily stand down, Roach the supposed forwards coach should do likewise and whoever is responsible for defence. I am aware that he is not only to blame, but enough is enough, sweep the broom make some serious noise. We need a new coach who has a proven record and not from the Manly boys club!

Enough is enough

Hopefully we all eat our words like "High ho Silver" did on this post. I really hope I look back on my rants about Barrett and feel like this bloke does. Cant see it though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4