Des Hasler = Failure and formally on notice

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
Into the fourth year of his tenure at the almighty resourceful Dogs, and Greenburg's plan for Des to bring Premiership glory has been an embarrasing failure and it seems it will continue.

I know for a fact that the powers that be Dr George, Coorey bros and Dib have given him this year to bring the much awaited silverware to the pokie laden club or he is a goner.

You deserve what you get Dessie.

I think he's done alright with absolute crap halves.

2 grand finals in 4 years and pretty much changed the game in which props play.

He is a very good coach. His record speaks for itself. 5 grand finals in 11 years with 2 premierships.

I know he left us on bad terms, but some of us are holding onto the hate like a Parra Fan does with Lyon.

I think Des is a great coach (ordinary bloke though), and he has made two GF's in 3 1/4 seasons at the Bulldogs, so it's hard to call him a failure. Everything has to go right on the day, and the Dogs faced Melbourne with a very big point to prove, and the South Sydney juggernaut. I think the Dogs will come good towards the back end of the season and still challenge in the semi-finals. They probably won't win the big one, but they'll cause some headaches.

The dogs injures will see them bottom eight at best this year, they may come home with a wet sail though if things fall into place and they get through origin ok and with a few wins, but I don't see it.

I can't stand a bar of de$. I've been very vocal about his attitude towards the sea Eagles. But the dogs have got to be kidding themselves. I really feel they have over performed to make 2 gfs in 3 years. I get it that premierships are the goal but their backline is just not great quality. Their forwards have always been pretty good but to me their halves are serviceable and they have no x factor in their backline. Sure they had barba but since then they haven't.

Even if he is on the out at the Dogs, I imagine there are alot of clubs that would sign him tommorrow.

Whilst I would struggle to forgive him and I have full support of 2V, I wouldn't be surprised if this current Manly administration bring him back.

What he done to us was fcuked but you cant ague against his record.
Plenty of clubs wouldn't mind calling it a a great few years instead of a failure being in 2 grand finals in 4 years.
Cronulla, Parramatta, Canbera etc would love to be able to claim that.
I wouldn't be happy having him back but would accept it as long as 2V was give a decent job with the club and not some token job, he hasn't done anything wrong and is a good coach but not in the same class as Bennett, Bellamy or Hasler.

The kennel is absolutely blowing up. I think. The issue is the amount of money he has requested be spent on the football dept every year and tbh the team does look a bit average right now in comparison to the investment the dogs have made.

Dont be surprised if he ends up at manly if he is cut by the dogs.

The Penns love him. Arko was giving a message to 2v this week that it will be time to move aside if hasler returns

King Arthur could also be available is parra keep losing

Dont be surprised if he ends up at manly if he is cut by the dogs.

The Penns love him. Arko was giving a message to 2v this week that it will be time to move aside if hasler returns

King Arthur could also be available is parra keep losing
F$@k Hasler. He is a good coach and I know he had his problems with the board when he was here. But he didn't stop to think about the players and the fans when he went off chasing the dollars. He has had his turn and I thank him for the 2 premierships, but he went to far and should stay away.

He will be back at Manly at some time and in some capacity - we all have to accept it whether u love him or not

The Dogs have an amazing roster, second only in my opinion to Easts, so they are major under-performers. How many of our forwards would make their pack, seriously?
Balin would. But that would be it. DESpicable has cornered the market on fatsos, and that pack should steamroll every team. I'd be very surprised if his roster is under the Cap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6