Des going?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OneEyedEagle said:
MK Eagle said:
Everyone here will agree Foz has massive quality & is a major inspiration, however , imo ANYONE not happy at the Seaeagles should go.
After the Des & Hoppa sagas the shock for me is over & if theres 1 thing I have learned as a Seaeagles supporter - the team always rises in the face of adversity & will do it again regardless of a few changes.
The people I think will live to regret the decision are those jumping ship.

I hope your right MKE however I can clearly recall like most on this forum that I didn't enjoy every year of the NRL premiership that we finished 8th and got bundled out the following week.

Once is often enough for my liking

This sort of crap just unsettles the teams harmony that has basically taken years to develop, it distracts the players.
Feel the same way about getting knocked out after finishing 8ish & not even making the finals, but its fighting back from this predicament that shows the resolve other clubs simply dont have & the unfortunate process every successful team faces time to time. With the squad we now have available I have little doubt even with a few changes, we will be very competitive in the next few years.
Agree totally OEE that the changes & rumours are unsettling but its better to have players stay or go immediately than the clouds of maybes, which for mine are far more dangerous. The rumours are unsettling & if a player regardless of status is causing disharmony that rots the teams moral & unity its a must leave now situation, however, lets not take these media rumours as gospel.....

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4