DES GO NOW -post your one word answer here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
do u ppl realize that its probably worse for us if he stays since the bulldogs will have even more salary cap to offer due to the renegotiated tv deal...

ChErRy EvAnZ said:
do u ppl realize that its probably worse for us if he stays since the bulldogs will have even more salary cap to offer due to the renegotiated tv deal...

And we won't?:-/

Resign please Des.

Cletus said:
ChErRy EvAnZ said:

And we won't?:-/

Resign please Des.

uh we will have money but no intrest from players like foran, stewart, t-rex etc they will all go with des

*cya troll*

He should go now, look at Benett and the Dragqueens this year - enough said - he should go like the dog he now is.

Masked Eagle said:
Gorgeous George said:
Dumbest f**king thread in history with some of the dumbest posts I have ever seen. Some of you schmucks should get an education or join the Rabbitoh's supporter group. The club is imploding and all you can do is add more fuel to the fire. What an absolute f**king embarrassment.

Well this is the most head in the sand response I've read. Its an extremely valid point of discussion if Des should or should not coach the club next year.

With players with get out clauses when Des leaves if he stays our entire 2012 season will be stories about who is going to jump ship. It also makes it easier for players to jump clubs in 2013. If Des leaves now and those players have to activate their release clauses for 2012 its going to be a lot harder for them to find a club, in 2013 it will be a lot easier for them to leave because opposition clubs will have 12 months to juggle their books. I say we name Toovs now, then he gets ALL the players in the one room and puts the question to their faces and we get on with the job.

Yes but can the bulldogs afford the 5 players that have the Hasler clause. I think not so why change clubs if they cant follow des. Frigging shattered. I dont want to think about 2012 until 2012

No

But the forum Gods are telling me i need to post a message longer than 5 characters!!!!

Ergo this thread does not exist in cyberspace!

That said, hopefully all can remain professional to ensure a seemless changeover.

Sometimes not living in Sydney means your info can be....erm... outdated.

Some people are so fickle. He was a messiah 6 days ago. I think he should stay, if only to spite the Bulldogs.

Matabele said:
Some people are so fickle. He was a messiah 6 days ago. I think he should stay, if only to spite the Bulldogs.

He was the messiah, now he's just a very naughty boy.

Matabele said:

Have you ever seen a coach commit fully to a position when he was going somewhere else the next year - he'll be involved in the bulldogs recruitment direction next year and having him operating in that way seems untenable to me.

God said:
Matabele said:

Have you ever seen a coach commit fully to a position when he was going somewhere else the next year - he'll be involved in the bulldogs recruitment direction next year and having him operating in that way seems untenable to me.
. Erm, Ivan cleary to name one of many.

Matabele said:
God said:
Matabele said:

Not well over a year, cleary was signed mid season!!

Everyone knew this time last year that Bennett would not stay with the queens when his contract expired. They did okay this year.

Phoenix said:
Matabele said:
God said:
Matabele said:

Not well over a year, cleary was signed mid season!!

Yep Des will work as hard this off season on the Bulldogs future direction as he will on ours for next year - I'm sure he'll do it in his own time, I just wouldn't want someone doing that for a competitor if I was their employer.

Matabele said:
Everyone knew this time last year that Bennett would not stay with the queens when his contract expired. They did okay this year.

Yes but at least he wasn't working 18 months out on the future of another club.

Like all NRL clubs in the modern era, the dogs are gonna want instant success. So its in des' best interests to hit the ground running when he gets there in 2013. So ofcourse he's gonna have 1 eye on whats happening at belmore from this day onwards.
Took him a few years to have a big impact here and it was his history with the club that kept his job safe during the early years.
Plenty of other places get rid of a coach when theres no results after a year or 2.

Give Toovey the keys now so the players know someone else they love is taking over and get rid of any uncertainty. Need to keep it a maroon and white family and keep the players hearts in it.
The thought of a douche like ricky stuart or any outsider for that matter taking over is too much to bare

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2