DES GO NOW -post your one word answer here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan said:
I can't see Craig Bellamy turning his back on the Storm, REGARDLESS of what was happening behind the scenes, and what was offered.

THAT'S the difference, between the two characters of the men.

He's no angel in all of this either Cliffy.

i agree with ryan how bellamy backs the storm, hasler has knifed all off us manly fans in the back , we have supported him through all the **** with the stewarts and gallop and now he pisses on us .

Any one ever left their employer? You do it for a swag of reasons. To call Des a traiter is misguided. Yes, a footie club with history is more than a job but like real life it comes down to personalities and how you perceive you are valued where you are. I am sure it wasn't an easy decision for him.

ManlyBacker said:
Any one ever left their employer? You do it for a swag of reasons. To call Des a traiter is misguided. Yes, a footie club with history is more than a job but like real life it comes down to personalities and how you perceive you are valued where you are. I am sure it wasn't an easy decision for him.

I'm calling him a traitor if he takes all our team as in crusher other coaches and strength and conditioning people not to mention players. I can live with him wanting to go but to destroy the club on the way out is very poor form. He should MAN up along with Penn and both face the press we DESERVE the truth and to hide behind a press release is nothing short of gutless and I expect more from our club

Masked Eagle said:
Gorgeous George said:
Dumbest f**king thread in history with some of the dumbest posts I have ever seen. Some of you schmucks should get an education or join the Rabbitoh's supporter group. The club is imploding and all you can do is add more fuel to the fire. What an absolute f**king embarrassment.

Well this is the most head in the sand response I've read. Its an extremely valid point of discussion if Des should or should not coach the club next year.

With players with get out clauses when Des leaves if he stays our entire 2012 season will be stories about who is going to jump ship. It also makes it easier for players to jump clubs in 2013. If Des leaves now and those players have to activate their release clauses for 2012 its going to be a lot harder for them to find a club, in 2013 it will be a lot easier for them to leave because opposition clubs will have 12 months to juggle their books. I say we name Toovs now, then he gets ALL the players in the one room and puts the question to their faces and we get on with the job.

I would rather keep my head in the sand than get involved in this type of discussion. How many posters on here are privy to the details of contracts of coaching staff and players within our club? How many here are privy to the details of negotiations that have taken place?

Without knowing any of this you are all just speculating. You are all making judgements based on what exactly?

Yes, I'll stick my ****ing head in the sand rather than breathe the obviously toxic air that too many on this thread and others have been breathing.

You, on the other hand, keep your mask on.

Very, very disappointed, but I think he should stay on next year. We have a terrific chance to go back to back, regardless of what happens after that. As Hasler said hinself, grand finals are extremely difficult to make and harder to win. So we should take the opportunity while we have it. In the meantime, preparations can be made for a smooth handover, and if we we lose a couple more players, then so be it. It will be impossible to keep them all under the salary cap anyway, regardless of whether it is raised after the new TV deal. We have done extraordinarily well to make three GFs in five years, and we should not throw away the opportunity for another one.

Jolores said:
Gorgeous George said:
Dumbest f**king thread in history with some of the dumbest posts I have ever seen. Some of you schmucks should get an education or join the Rabbitoh's supporter group. The club is imploding and all you can do is add more fuel to the fire. What an absolute f**king embarrassment.

Name another job in the world when this would be accepted nowhere. This is pro sport and we are looking like a doormat. I can just imagine Sir Alex Ferguson rocking into Manchester United and saying boy's I'm off and coaching Chelsea in 2013 but I'll coach you in 2012 he would be punted as Des should be grow some balls Penn and start acting like a professional

What are you basing your assumptions and judgements on? Looking forward to your response.

KaZa said:
He is officially a Dog. Works on two levels.

I want him gone now. How can we have a coach prepare a team.. he will be telling our off contract players to sign with the Dogs from now on. How can we employ a coach will try and rip our team apart from within?

I might be in the minority.. but i cant support Des Hasler now. Hire Tooves. Get Hasler out.

Also get those pricks who pissed off Hasler out too. Wheres the farking broom.....

You're right he needs to go now. At any cost. Get out clauses if the coach leaves, what a load of garbage. Shouldn't be signing off on these ridiculous contracts.

Merdy33 said:
Very, very disappointed, but I think he should stay on next year. We have a terrific chance to go back to back, regardless of what happens after that. As Hasler said hinself, grand finals are extremely difficult to make and harder to win. So we should take the opportunity while we have it. In the meantime, preparations can be made for a smooth handover, and if we we lose a couple more players, then so be it. It will be impossible to keep them all under the salary cap anyway, regardless of whether it is raised after the new TV deal. We have done extraordinarily well to make three GFs in five years, and we should not throw away the opportunity for another one.

We had the chance to go back to back. There's no way it happens with all this fallout.

Gorgeous George said:
Jolores said:
Gorgeous George said:

Name another job in the world when this would be accepted nowhere. This is pro sport and we are looking like a doormat. I can just imagine Sir Alex Ferguson rocking into Manchester United and saying boy's I'm off and coaching Chelsea in 2013 but I'll coach you in 2012 he would be punted as Des should be grow some balls Penn and start acting like a professional

What are you basing your assumptions and judgements on? Looking forward to your response.
You should get out in the real world if you believe that Manchester United would stand by or any big name sporting team be it NFL AFL or even Rugby and let a coach say I'm going in 2013 I can't work with you but hey I'll stay around in 2012 then you are dreaming. The only reason he is staying next year is a contract not because he wont's to stay.

Jolores said:
Gorgeous George said:
Jolores said:
Gorgeous George said:

You should get out in the real world if you believe that Manchester United would stand by or any big name sporting team be it NFL AFL or even Rugby and let a coach say I'm going in 2013 I can't work with you but hey I'll stay around in 2012 then you are dreaming. The only reason he is staying next year is a contract not because he wont's to stay.

So you were a fly on the wall during negotiations. Is that how you've come to this conclusion?

Gorgeous George said:
Jolores said:
Gorgeous George said:
Jolores said:
Gorgeous George said:

So you were a fly on the wall during negotiations. Is that how you've come to this conclusion?
What has that got to do with anything I have typed? For the last time I do not know and do not care what occurred I'm dealing with what we know and what we know is Des is going at the end of 2012, and I stand by my statements regarding other professional sports.

Jolores said:
Gorgeous George said:
Jolores said:
Gorgeous George said:
Jolores said:

What has that got to do with anything I have typed? For the last time I do not know and do not care what occurred I'm dealing with what we know and what we know is Des is going at the end of 2012, and I stand by my statements regarding other professional sports.

Your analogy to other sports means jack to me. If you don't know or care what occurred how can you make a judgement on how to proceed? The last thing we need now is for people to go off half-cocked based on "I do not know and do not care what occurred".

Gorgeous George said:
Jolores said:
Gorgeous George said:
Jolores said:
Gorgeous George said:

Your analogy to other sports means jack to me. If you don't know or care what occurred how can you make a judgement on how to proceed? The last thing we need now is for people to go off half-cocked based on "I do not know and do not care what occurred".
My analogy means jack to you oh well we have different opinions, as for how can I make a judgement like anyone I have a point of view that's all mine is no more or less valid than yours. So I have no inside mail and don't claim to have

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6