1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Des' Diahorea alert

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ayjay007, Sep 5, 2010.

1. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Just checked my inbox,and guess what...Des' diahorea is there.Usual mono syllable carry on!If only...we should have been better!Maybe if they actually got T-rex to run forward (or actually possess the ball),and if some of our players kept off the hits..who knows where we'd be!!!There were some soft tries up the middle today,and a few of the forwards were in agreeance when approached at the leagues club post game.

2. Liueli of Brookvale

Liueli of Brookvale Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Don't let rage blur your opinion of Des.. If you could bottle Des' passion and hunger to win, and inject it into some of the players, we would never lose a game. Never!

3. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Do you actually read the thing before posting your comments on it each week ?

4. Ian Martin tragic

Ian Martin tragic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    the day our coach starts bagging his players like he's a whinging forum poster is the day we need a new one

5. The Gronk

The Gronk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Looks more like there is diarrhoea in this thread. 

6. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    i didnt know nate myles posted here

7. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 26
    I thought his report was pretty spot on this week. Particularly the following comment;

"But even still we're busted left, right and centre and no doubt we'll have another one on report."

He pretty much said it as it is. I don't know what else you expect from these reports.