Denial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

nita

Reserve Grader
Okay. So obviously all these Brett/Choc/Delmege vs. Penn wars is devastating. I keep going over and over and over all these dramas in my head, and reading about them, and I'm sick of it. I wanna enjoy the footy!

Therefore, upon hearing that Brett was charged I decided that I am going into denial about everything. I'm going to put my blinkers on, ignore the chaos and enjoy the football.

Unfortunately I'm not off to a good start. Instead of reading a newspaper or magazine this morning on the train, I decided to listen to the Merrick & Rosso & Kate Ritchie show on Nova 969. It's such a fluffy/funny show.. Even tho Kate is a footy fan and goes out with Stuart Webb, surely they won't go on about this saga..?

WRONG. On showquizness (one of their daily competitions) on of the questions was "Manly are in a lot of hot water at the moment.. which of their troubled players was the one that allegedly punched a sponsor in the face?" and then proceeded to talk about the drama for ages! RAH!  :'(

How can we get away from this drama and enjoy the footy??

I have been thinking of how I can escape it. Problem is everyone just wants to phone me and talk about it. Having 2 massive mouth ulcers at the moment is a great excuse for me not to talk about it though.

However running this site means I have to be here and posting the news that is being submitted and making sure everything stays above board. No escape for me, so I am just accepting that this is the state of play

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2