Delmege to the rescue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
Canteen, if I had handed over 15 Million, I'd want a say in the affairs of my club.  Actually I'd want to lead them out onto the field every game day as well.  Those clubs going broke should be forced to shed players instead of getting loans on the never never.  Sharks to Adelaide.
**** I'm glad you don't have 15mil I'd hate to see you lead the boys out:)

I'd just get to know my team better and celebrate theyre wins with them and try to lift theyre spirits when they lose

My post wasn't criticizing Maxy - It was more a snipe at management not being able to secure major sponsors.

Max put away your cheque book & let Mr Lowe go do his job - get a sponsor like Mr Mayor did.

Once you've done that we'll all be a little happier with you at the helm.

:)

Listen Cambo, just because you copped heaps last week, don't pick on me.  I'm the good looking guy, remember.

Jerry1 link said:
My post wasn't criticizing Maxy - It was more a snipe at management not being able to secure major sponsors.

Max put away your cheque book & let Mr Lowe go do his job - get a sponsor like Mr Mayor did.

Once you've done that we'll all be a little happier with you at the helm.

:)
  I'm with codewana.  This could be smart tactics - getting the message out into media we're still on the hunt for a sponsor but that we won't fire sale it because we have a Plan B.  The only downside might be if no sponsor is forthcoming and the bluff is called.

I've met all parties concerned,and also know there is politics involved.I just think all these guys have put heaps in,and deserve a little bit of credit where it's due.After all,no Delmege and no Penn= no Manly! On the subject of what I'd want if I was putting 15Mil in-to know (not interfere)what my $$$ is getting,some free grog and food,and some introductions to any single female supps that fit my demographic!! (some humour,guys)

ayjay007 link said:
On the subject of what I'd want if I was putting 15Mil in-to know (not interfere)what my $$$ is getting,some free grog and food

Free grog & Free food.... exactly why you & I will never have a lazy $15m to share!

It would be great to see a major corporate sponsor The Eagles. No more lower to middle tier entities struggling....

Surely our sponsorship manager is actively discussing our pro's with some major entities out there???

How good would it be to have Jetstar, Steggles, Suzuki or something, rather than Delmege, or Quantum (no dis-respect intended).

I cannot fathom how a company like Quicksilver or RipCurl haven't jumped on board (like Steggles with The Roosters, or St George with the Dragons).

The "fit" and media attention to just that would be great in its own right.

Hopefully Centrebet can and will jump on board. I also hope this means Centrebet (without being able to advertise on the jersey), means we can still attain a major naming sponsor....

For $15mil id want that chick in the outfit of the cheerleaders,short shirt short shorts and a beautiful face,hair and a healthy near chubby bod

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6