Delmege to sell his stake in Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=185955.msg306298#msg306298 date=1289958673]
Personally my view is we kept the owner with the least maroon blood,i could and probably am wrong however,i seen Max as loving of the club as Russel Crowe for souths (The mans a douche but you cant hate his love for his poor choice of club) and Penn i seen as our HAC (Albeit dumb due to his parnter of choice),great bussinessman but less emotion invested in the club,i personally hope to god that im wrong as i dont want to hate any of our owners

I wish Max the best and hope his financially back on his feet soon and his wife recovers from her current ordeal,love you Max and family,goodluck

Penn,i hope your views and heart are fully in this and that your bussiness model for our club is sound,im just a tad scared of losing my team

Have you ever heard the term "loving something to death"?
[/quote]

Shane - Penn is related to Zorba  - nephew or soemthing so he has some emotional investment as well as financial in the club

As great as Max has been for our club, this is very good news.

This all makes sense to me.  I think Max's tenuous financial position has been holding the club back for a while now.  Hopefully we can put all that behind us now, and hopefully Max will be able to sort out his financial problems.

What Max did for our club should never be forgotten.  The Delmege 40 Nil stand has a nice ring to it...

Thanks Max for saving our great club, good luck with everything going forward, you will always hold a special place in many of our hearts, I will never forget you being the light at the end of the tunnel that was the Northern Eagles.

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=185955.msg306333#msg306333 date=1289962647]
Personally my view is we kept the owner with the least maroon blood,i could and probably am wrong however,i seen Max as loving of the club as Russel Crowe for souths (The mans a douche but you cant hate his love for his poor choice of club) and Penn i seen as our HAC (Albeit dumb due to his parnter of choice),great bussinessman but less emotion invested in the club,i personally hope to god that im wrong as i dont want to hate any of our owners

I wish Max the best and hope his financially back on his feet soon and his wife recovers from her current ordeal,love you Max and family,goodluck

Penn,i hope your views and heart are fully in this and that your bussiness model for our club is sound,im just a tad scared of losing my team

[/quote]

Shane - Penn is related to Zorba  - nephew or soemthing so he has some emotional investment as well as financial in the club
[/quote]

I stated i didnt know,which isnt a dig at you in any way,dont take it that way i was just hoping his investment wasnt purely financial or even a tax write off

As on loving something to death,as proud a man as our Max is,i dont think he could live with having killed us,if he could he wouldnt have saved us for himself to later kill,his love should never be in question and to do so would make baby jesus cry

Gronk,who is Mr Concentric Circles?

Mata, we all know you are stirring, but it would be nice if you could keep your agenda's out of at least 1 topic

Post  automatically merged: [time]1289966937[/time]

tookey link said:
Today's telegraph explains why we have lost the players we did and why we signed no first graders for this year:

In the end, it reached a stage where Manly were financially stagnant.

One family was reluctant to inject money unless the rival family outlaid the same amount.

The Penn faction claimed Delmege's periodic payments were tardy.

It was probably time for Delmege to leave. The money can now start to flow again.

Delmege will forever be a saviour at Brookvale. Without Max Delmege, there wouldn't be a Manly Sea Eagles. They would sit alongside Newtown and Norths.

But Manly can now move forward. And the only way for that to happen was if one of their main shareholders moved on. Delmege has done that.

With the Penns and Quantum now in charge, the money can be released and the club can start to target marquee players.

Hasler has privately become frustrated at the lack of money as he watched some of his big names and key juniors walk away.

Those days are over.

From the same paper that had people pulling Brett off the girl ?

Dan link said:

[/quote]

I HAVE to stop masturbating then !

Ryan link said:

[/quote]

I HAVE to stop masturbating then !
[/quote]
Please don't Ryan. That's probably what keeps you away from these boards for the other half of your life :)

Shane link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=185955.msg306341#msg306341 date=1289964066]

[/quote]

Shane - Penn is related to Zorba  - nephew or soemthing so he has some emotional investment as well as financial in the club
[/quote]

I stated i didnt know,which isnt a dig at you in any way,dont take it that way i was just hoping his investment wasnt purely financial or even a tax write off

As on loving something to death,as proud a man as our Max is,i dont think he could live with having killed us,if he could he wouldnt have saved us for himself to later kill,his love should never be in question and to do so would make baby jesus cry

Gronk,who is Mr Concentric Circles?
[/quote]
Monaghan

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4