Delmege no longer Major Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This may be for the General Forum but how many musos are actually on this site ? We might know each other but have no idea.

General forum for the whole  spin off I will split it later

CliffyIsGod link said:
What guitars and amp(s) do you have?

Gibson Nighthawk
ESP Viper 2005
Schecter C1 Elite
Ibanez SAS32EX BK
Custom Strat - Manly composing of Warmoth - Neck / body, EMG pickups, Grover Tuners and a fender bridge unfortunately.

and some cheaper basses and guitars.

MARSHALL Vintage  2266 - Head
Custom made Quad box

Canteen Worker link said:
Grant Mayer has just posted this on the mwse.com.au forum.

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mbid=113223&s=11

Good Morning All

Nothing like another Manly headline to get people talking.

First and foremost I think we all need to acknowledge Max and the boys for their ubelievable support of the club over the past 6 years. Whilst they may have made the decision to come off the front of the jersey, I can tell you all that they remain 100% committed to the club.

Their co-ownership of the club continues and now they have committed to buy the Manly Leagues Club along with the Penn Family. Dont think for a minute Max is walking away.

The decision to announce the sponsorship withdrawl is tactical. With just four teams remaining in the comp after this weekend, the focus on Manly will only increase. We are in a good position to go to market.

Max is a Champion - dont forget it.

Manly is a strong and vibrant organisation and we are confident that somebody will jump on board on the back of all the hard work that has been done over the past 6 years.

If you know somebody who wants in - tell them to give me a buzz.

GM

TOLD YOU SO!

Maybe Cliffy GC could get his second rate pizza company to give them a call about sponsorship.  They could certainly benefit from being associated with a decent organisation and if they changed their colours to match Manly they might not be such a bloody eyesore on the landscape.

Oh, but then I forgot that Weevil Boys have virtually no presence in Sydney.  Pity that!

;)

Out of all this, 1 thing must happen

Our final game with Delmege across the jumper, must end with a trophy being held high, prefect reward and what he deserves

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Out of all this, 1 thing must happen

Our final game with Delmege across the jumper, must end with a trophy being held high, prefect reward and what he deserves

Absolutely.  I'd hate to fall short especially when there's so much riding on it this of all years.  Chuck in the 'team that won the Gf in the 100th year' and yeah...BIG burden...  and don't put me down for this, but i'm still not confident we can win.  But i always get nervous on big events so maybe this is a good thing :p

(off topic - i'm a drummer and i love metal \m/)

OK so we've got the forum band members sorted for the fund raising concert - all we need now is a promoter (Brookie for the venue) and I'll do the T Shirts.

How good? Silvertails across the boys chests next season....

I dabble on the drums. I have sung in all the bands I have been in though. Last band I Was in was called Oblivion - where our guitarist ended up working with Alanis Morriset !!
The band I Was in before that was called "Marlin and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Tropical Fish." The drummers name was Marlin. It was basically a cover band.

out of all this i still will reiterate in saying that it will be very hard in todays environment to get a sponsor who is willing to fork out $1Mill+ but time will see.

And i would not be surprised either if Max was once again our Major Sponsor.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=178453.msg197406#msg197406 date=1221791738]
Better still Eagle Boys

GOLD !

Sea Eagle boys pizza
[/quote]

Why would we want to be sponsored by 2nd placed losers?  They won't do it because they have no presence in Sydney and therefore would be paying big dollars to reach a market they can't service.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8