Delmege Extends Sponsorship

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just keep buying your memberships and soon he will only be the sponsor rather than the owner.

I look at it this way - Max is spending more money so he must feel the investment is worth it - commercially and also having faith in the use of the cash!!!!!

Without him we were sunk!!! :clap:

Yeah, I'd actually question whether he gets the bang for the sort of buck that he's paying. Outside of the North Shore I can't see having Delmege on the shirt attracts too many potential clinets so essentially he's paying for National TV coverage etc, but the business doesn't really need it.

It's a good tax write-off though.

I think he is just a top bloke with maroon & white corpuscles surging through his body. Any way you look at it it is welcome support and good on him for standing behind the club. I agree that he isn't probably getting too much bang for his buck (shhhh, I didn't mean it Max).

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cummings did say we would be going into the market for backs this year. I tell you what though using those funds to secure Hicks, Monaghan and Heckenburg should be number 1 priority.

Also, I reckon we need to look at a forward, preferably a backrower who can play up front, for depth and for the future without Beaver and BK. Then we should be looking at centres.

Matt Cooper would be nice.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7