Delayed Telecast? Is there a stream for this?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Just wondering if tomorrows game will be streamed live as i cant stand waiting 15 minutes between a knock on and a scrum on channel nien's delayed telecast
Matabelle? :)

I think NRLFIX will have the 2nd half live at least
http://www.nrlfix.com

but you need to register and get posts up in the forum

Watch it live in NZ on Sky. That's what I will be doing, or to support the club go to the game and watch it live.

Hate Ch9 Sunday games.
On the web, find 2GB or listen direct to those idiots on ABC Grandstand.
Just after the half-time break turn the tele on to watch the add-fest intermingled with bits of footy!

Last time we played on the Sunday you boys found a stream of the game through NZ, we are live over here again so hopefully you find it

possibilities
1st half @ http://www.iraqgoals.net/10413-sea-eagles-vs-west-tigers-.html
(quality sometimes ibnt the best here)

2nd half @ www.nrlfix.com ::really great stream here
;(you MUST be a member though and have 10 posts in the forum)

Thanks B_e for that iraqgoals site. I didn't have that one on my list of bookmarks.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
what are the others you have ?

nrlfix is getting better and better so I havent got the others

Just that list that you posted earlier on in the season

so strict on nrl fix ,i mentioned someone go to iraqtv and i got banned lol,i didnt even post a direct link,thats what happens when a roosters fan is a moderator :)

my username is lovesit ,im still able to see the games at the moment but i think ill be IP banned after this round :(  appreciate it if you can help as i say i was only repeating what someone over there said about iraq tv i didnt actually post the link myself and i didnt know it wasnt allowed

cheers

Thanks heaps BE but i did end up going to Bluetongue,was more awesome and will watch tomorrows replay on fox

Atleast my silly question helped a few fellow silvertails

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7