Definitive proof that the Bulldogs are NOT the 2004 Premiers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyways, SCREW BALL?
I find that insulting. To all the screw balls out there IMAO
Anyways... look who's degenerated to name calling.
I doubt it was me.

Oh thats just lovely mata.

my screwball mates. hahaha.. jeez your funny.

Completely disregarding a persons opinion and calling them opium hinting that they are a dimwitted druggo just shows your arrogance. This person was the first person to get into any uni course in NSW.

YOU TOOK IT TOO PERSONALLY AND LOST

your backdown may not come from no more posts but the fact you instantly dismissed facts and presonally abused a very smart person who knows more than your tiny useless brain could ever hope of learning. You are an arrogant little minded person who does not practice what they preach but loves to change the focus. You should be a politician with the amount of useless **** you have dribbled here. You are happy enough for me to make a post having a good hearted dig at sherlock but when i did it about you it was deleted. You are a complete hypocrite and only post in the pessimistic way to get attention. You are arrogant and believe that you know more than others on here and peoples opinions arnt worth responding too if you dont have an easy answer. You have more excuses than michael costa.

I can be very harsh but fair and thats what this is.

You have abused your power here as moderator and given us the old do as i say, not as i do.

Then you want to questoin my religous beliefs - I have not been arguing that your beliefs ARE wrong just that they cant be PROVEN right, but everytime you change the topic.

Get over yourself - or if you like you can go have a cry and i will write the extreme pessimistic view for the site. Its not that hard. Ive done it once with little effort and it was obviously too close to the mark.

This post will be no doubt be deleted due to the controlling factors you require to survive on this site but excuse me for being too close to the truth.

Have a nice day

Each to their own fluff. I appreciate people that are up front with their opinion, so thanks for that. At least I know where I stand.

I could point out a few things where you are not in position of enough facts to be saying what you're saying. However let's not get into a long slanging match shall we? Suffice to say they'll be causing much mirth amongst those in the know.

In terms of deleting your thread I think I did concede it was a mistake. If that wasn't clear, please accpet my apologies.

yeah yeah blah blah.

But the most pertinent question remains unanswered.....................Is she hot??? :D

Hot and Smart........................outstanding, wont be yours for long then if shes too smart. :lol: :lol:

And I think you boys should kiss and make up

Oh so that's it. Fluff got hot under the collar becuase I flamed his missus. Geez she must be old if she was the "first person to get into any university course in NSW" Wasn't the Uni of Sydney started up in the 1800s?

Maybe she's your "Mummy". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UGH!! No way I'd shag within the family!
By the way I'm 22 years old... I am not the first to be accepted into anything. But Fluffy is just proud. Ask him what my UAI was and why. But then I could have had a higher one should I have mentioned something else... nevermind. I'm happy where I am.

And NEVER suggest I'm his mum. You're revolting for even thinking that. Sorry, but there you have it.

And Fro, I don't think Fluff bats that way... well not what I have seen... :twisted:

WOOHOO!! Yeah Baby!!!

22 hmmm, well im only 23, see you at the footy :D (J/k)

Anyway thats enough dick size comparing guys get over it or ill introduce the latest concepts in string theory to really **** with your heads

I dunno how I'm going to live up to the hype... you have to remember to take whatever Fluff says with a pinch of salt... he is biased.
My big problem is that I may only be able to go to a couple of games this season... :cry:
Blame USYD.

ANYWAYS... I like f**king with peoples heads. :mrgreen:

oh so many gutter comments there

*chants* I will resist my urge to turn this thread into purile garbage*chants*

no no. I will leave the boys talk to someone else. Im sure you will get it if you re-read your entire thread and even your signature catch phrase. Put a guys spin on it and my god!!!!

My signnature is a quote from the great Zaphod Beeblebrox... No whinging...

And anything can have a naughty twist... Surprisingly even a lecture on Corporate Law can be rather naughty.... :twisted:

I know the quote and know it well.

You probably no that my name isnt because im from tasmania (2 heas, ha ha) its because i am a huge fan of the hitchikers guide.

But signature aside.......

The way I see it, one HAS to be a fan of Hitchikers... I'm still trying to get the fluff to read it... you see, I've read it a total of 40 times... but YEAH... I think he needs some peer pressure applied there.
Did you know the movie is all but released? There have been some preview screenings in britain... Should be good! Also there's a new radio series. The old one was better.

Havent heard the new radio series, it wont be any good without Adams (i think that was his name, I only got 3 hours sleep last nights o give me a break. Alright?) writing it (did you know he was one of the biggest advocates for Apple mac computers)

I use to own the DVD's of the old tv show, but that mysteriously disappeared.

The other movie that looks good is the re-make of willy Wonker and The Chocolate Factory. Tim burton should make that fantastic.

Fluffy Read hitchikers, it is awesome.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6