Defending kicks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
This was Broncs main weapon on Friday & though they had lots of possession in the danger zone had to resort to the kick with good results.
Seemed like a lack of coverage at times & something other teams are likely to follow.
No doubt Tooves will resolve this area & in a way its a tribute to the defence that this was the oppositions trump card.
Always find it strange to see attacking players so often catch a ball high, land on feet , then score a try.
Attacking players can be crunched when competing for the ball even in flight, yet so often are allowed to win the contest & score.

Agree 100% although without being too biased here, I thought some of the try's they scored from kicks were very lucky indeed.

Manly's D was much better on Friday than it was against the Raiders, we were putting the broncs on their backs more often in the ruck.

Great game. So proud

Yes and one of the kicks also was from mcguire aswell which i think was very lucky. Seemed to me like he was just kicking at the little bit of space he saw and luckily enough Gillet came through.

To be honest this is the Broncos modus operandi, they go to kicks more than any other team I know.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4