Defence...........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Our defence is starting to get a bit of starch in it ,But i am really beginning to worry about what the likes of Minichiello,Roberts,Cross & Soliola could do to our backline , especially now that Matai is back in the run on team.We normally go allright when playing the chooks ,But i am not so sure this week.What do you boys think ??

While the tries we let in have been due to defensive lapses, I have also been pretty impressed with what I saw from our defence in the 2nd halves of the Nth Qld and Cronulla games, especially on the goaline, where we are starting to lay our bodies on the line and smash them. However, in the 1st half last week, the bigger Cronulla backs ran all over us close to our line. I'm also worried about what they will do to us out there, especially Anasta. Matai makes these worries worse. I think we will be up for it, but it is imperative to get off to a good start, and then hold on for dear life, coz the Rorters will keep it up until the 80th min - we saw how they finished their games against Souths and Canberra.

My other worry about this match is ,Roosters are a seasoned competent night match side,where we still are not !

I don't think we have too much to worry about!!

I reckon finally getting a win has taken the monkey off our back.... i reckon we'll see the best performance this year from the boys on saturday night!!

if you want to feel confident then compare the backline of the roosters to the cowboys where we won the second half - the roosters have struggled in the fist half every game this season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4