defence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pfoti

I really felt Manly played a very aggressive style in defence to upset the Dragons last night without much return. When Manly had the ball for the last 5 minutes in the first half and couldn’t convert to points that in my mind changed the game. Had manly scored and gone in at 12 – 6 and then scored right after half time I believe momentum would of swung our way. Losing Wolfman and Joe didn’t help our cause along with Foran carrying the hip injury we really struggled to come up with options in attack. Positives are that we have the bye this week and Kite, Rodney, Hoppa, & T-Rex will return for the back end of the competition.

and attack

St Illawarra closed Kieran down.... continually.
Unfortunately Cherry hasn't (as yet) got the Kieran style of play and without working in tandem, I'm afraid he's just ordinary. He tried and put in 110% but wasn't the same as working with him.

Well done to St Illa (I hate saying that) for closing down Kieran.... it worked!

Of their 24 points two tries were no tries and another was an intercept.

As i have said before St Merge must have been off side all match.

lismore_fan said:
and attack

St Illawarra closed Kieran down.... continually.
Unfortunately Cherry hasn't (as yet) got the Kieran style of play and without working in tandem, I'm afraid he's just ordinary. He tried and put in 110% but wasn't the same as working with him.

Well done to St Illa (I hate saying that) for closing down Kieran.... it worked!

Are you serious? I thought DCE was excellent in attack last night. He was always scheming and probably just needed a bit more support for things to come off. We usually get plenty of over the top reactions when we lose but to call DCE ordinary after last nights performance is right up there.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8