• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
All the hoo haa and post mortems etc about what is wrong with Manly are all paper fillers. Sure we are missing Brett but we still scored five tries on Sunday and should have won.

Over the last two seasons any time we have scored 24 points we have won well.  We have had a most dominant defence and our one and one work and combinations have been great. We were able to handle repeat sets and our red-zone efforts were legendary.

On Saturday the Warriors seemed to cut through several times with ease. OUr formation and structure looked okay but several individual one on one tackles were missed.

We didn't control the ruck and they bent us back more than usual at times as well.

Defence is what needs to be improved - it is mostly attitude and concentration.

We can and must improve!!!

Cheers to you.  We can and will improve, and could I please have a pie with sauce and a can of Fanta from your shop?

No - relates to our hero Jye Mullane who couldn't catch a thing or make a decent kick without hitting McDonalds on Pittwater Rd. Thought he would do better as a Canteen Worker, but he would have dropped all the pies and spilled the Fanta!!! :)

Canteen Worker link said:
No - relates to our hero Jye Mullane who couldn't catch a thing or make a decent kick without hitting McDonalds on Pittwater Rd. Thought he would do better as a Canteen Worker, but he would have dropped all the pies and spilled the Fanta!!! :)
After you indicated that I couldn't have a pie I thought it (Canteen Worker) was going to turn out to be some kind of internet code for something rude or mysterious so thanks for the explanation. I'm going to have a Tim Tam instead.

So what you are saying Sherlock is that if we score more points than they do then we win the game  - thanks for that analysis CW

Over the last two seasons any time we have scored 24 points we have won well.  We have had a most dominant defence and our one and one work and combinations have been great.

*cough* souths *cough*

All true that except for that :p

The boys are in a bad mental state.
Glenn because of Brett.
Kite because of his Dad (condolences)
Perry because he won a premiership
Watmough because he may or may not think he was harshally dealt with by the club. (remember this was the apparent reason why SBW wanted to leave Bulldogs)

I have always found that the team scoring the most points tends to get the two points.

A bit like Bill Lawry saying the team that makes the most runs today will probably win.............

CW explained the reasons for the last two losses.  Get off his back.  He deserves better.  I agree with him, our defense has been crap and needs attention, now!  Notice the two ffs, I think I've got it.

The defence needs improving but it's not as bad as it might appear at first glance imo.

The Warriors scored some pretty good tries, so some credit to them. For decent sections of the match I thought we were defending very well.

With 2 refs penalties and cheap turnovers will hurt every team even more this year. That is when we struggled from memory. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8