defence coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Let me start by saying stopping tries runs a clear second to scoring tries by a factor of 3 to 1 or 1 to 3, you do the math. With more angles,some too acute to the naked eye, clever lines , decoys and chip kicks manly should have scored 23 more tries by now and im writing this at half time on Thursday.With better execution and ball control Manly should only need to make 3 tackles per match . Tackling is for other teams anyway

There in------ ability to only out score the opposition with come back to haunt them in games when scoring less points than some score, but still winning becomes an issue, pre determined by existing guidelines only visible to the naked eye--------BUT who's eye

Until such time manly should have more angle plays complimented with decoys not used by anyone else because they are perfected by myself and locked in a little draw under my kitchen sink, along with my great grandmothers fried chicken recipe and a little lubrication. Its ****ing good chicken

I believe with a more structured attack, the combination and a skeleton key,we can ressuruect the season and deficiencies within the opposition end zone to ensure we can win more games than losing before taking the field

In fact with the elimination of crabbing, the reduction of slight of hand we should have the trophy secured well before its on offer, only if we reject proven methods for my here say ----.

In conclusion we are travelling fine considering the ignorance shown, and negligence offered considering the options i have put forward, but with proper coaching we could be 8 from 5, heading into the decider 6 months earlier than we could have been

We can only hope for improvement considering our precarious position on the table and our inabillty to score many more points than what is required

In defence i offer this. ---------------------[/align]

jbb/james said:
Let me start by saying stopping tries runs a clear second to scoring tries by a factor of 3 to 1 or 1 to 3, you do the math.

OK jbb , im not having a go here but that is just plain bollocks maths any way you look at it, IMO. Nice, post match fun thoughts though.

jbb/james said:
Let me start by saying stopping tries runs a clear second to scoring tries by a factor of 3 to 1 or 1 to 3, you do the math. With more angles,some too acute to the naked eye, clever lines , decoys and chip kicks manly should have scored 23 more tries by now and im writing this at half time on Thursday.With better execution and ball control Manly should only need to make 3 tackles per match . Tackling is for other teams anyway

There in------ ability to only out score the opposition with come back to haunt them in games when scoring less points than some score, but still winning becomes an issue, pre determined by existing guidelines only visible to the naked eye--------BUT who's eye

Until such time manly should have more angle plays complimented with decoys not used by anyone else because they are perfected by myself and locked in a little draw under my kitchen sink, along with my great grandmothers fried chicken recipe and a little lubrication. Its f**king good chicken

I believe with a more structured attack, the combination and a skeleton key,we can ressuruect the season and deficiencies within the opposition end zone to ensure we can win more games than losing before taking the field

In fact with the elimination of crabbing, the reduction of slight of hand we should have the trophy secured well before its on offer, only if we reject proven methods for my here say ----.

In conclusion we are travelling fine considering the ignorance shown, and negligence offered considering the options i have put forward, but with proper coaching we could be 8 from 5, heading into the decider 6 months earlier than we could have been

We can only hope for improvement considering our precarious position on the table and our inabillty to score many more points than what is required

In defence i offer this. ---------------------[/align]
It is impressive that you can still type in that condition :D

Phantar said:
Some people write that sort of stuff whilst sober.

Yes , this was spurned by a fair bit of bourbon and a lot more sarcasm. Its a wicked cocktail , which was not shaken but definitely stirred

jbb/james said:
Until such time manly should have more angle plays complimented with decoys not used by anyone else because they are perfected by myself and locked in a little draw under my kitchen sink, along with my great grandmothers fried chicken recipe and a little lubrication. Its f**king good chicken

It was all good until the talk
of lubrication and a chicken!

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8