Death riding DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Death riding a player because of how much he's paid?

That's like death riding your expensive home when it was you who decided how much to pay.

A lot of people unfairly jumped on DCE when he signed with the Gold Coast, I backing him to deliver for Manly but I understand he is human and he may be up and down in form.

My online whipping boy will be Lussick until he proves his worth.

Hoping to go to bed tonight with Manly top of the Ladder

Now that Darcy Lussick is wearing his beloved Manly jersey again, I think you'll all find he has an extra hit up in him, an extra effort when tackling, an extra borderline-high shot, an extra sledge for the mentally weak.
He's a northern beaches boy, born and raised, who went to play for Parra ffs. Would you have any enthusiasm to play well for them? Of course not. Its Parra! But he's back at Manly. Im backing him to fire up and go well now he's back home. Go Darcy

Darcy's issue is his penalties for dumb play. There is aggression and there is illegal play - lets hope he wants to stay in the squad. @:cool:

Goes for to much and can't find touch. Dogs run down and score a try off the back of it. Thurston would never be in that position.

I'll be cheering him when he's good mate, he's put himself on a level now where he can't be average or poor.

Fair enough. Here's hoping we get to cheer him sooner rather than later. But if he keeps playing behind a badly-beaten pack, just like he did for most of last year, we're in trouble.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4