Death Magnetic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Any other Metallica fans on the forum?

Theirs a few snipets from their upcoming album on Youtube. The album is out in September and will be titled Death Magnetic.

My first impressions from the few riffs on offer in the video is that this album may will kick some major ass. The gear sounds like its harping back to Puppets and Justice days.

After being disapointed with St Anger (however the songs totally rock live) I can't wait to get a handle on this new gear if the video's anything to go by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYO9hxTVskk

I'm so over MEtallica it isn't funny.

Was a fan until the black album.. Went to **** after that. Turned into whingey little bitches. Can't stand half the band.

Every album that comes out from them the first thing they say is "This is getting back to their Justice days"

The fact is it won't be half as good as justice/puppets/ride the lightning for the simple fact Cliff Burton was the only one in the band with nuts and the major driving force behind those early albums and they should retire with the little credibility they have.

dont forget to throw in their whinge about ppl downloading it

They are so soft now - has anyone seen the doco about their last album where they employed a counsellor to talk them through it?

The Gronk link said:
They are so soft now - has anyone seen the doco about their last album where they employed a counsellor to talk them through it?
That was pretty funny. Flip is right that the live versions came across a lot better. I can't believe how much money one of the members got from flogging some of his art collection - that was serious mullah.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6