Dear Wolfman & Taufua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
EagleFromMay1967 said:
Half of this thread is pointless. The Taufua half.
Wolfy can do it, but JT is incapable.

His selection in first grade defies common sense. Sorry.

Look, he's good with the ball in hand, when its nicely passed to him. Yeah - runs strongly.

The next targeting tactic will be grubbers to his feet, he cant bend down to those either.

It should be Whare, Oldy, anyone.

That's a pretty poor observation mate.

EagleFromMay1967 said:

Look, he's good with the ball in hand, when its nicely passed to him. Yeah - runs strongly.

The next targeting tactic will be grubbers to his feet, he cant bend down to those either.

That's a pretty poor observation mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what a Soufs' bomb looks like

oldcar1.jpg

HappilyManly said:
No one will be kicking much tonight as its a very cold, squally day in Sydney and its moving north.

They are expecting 4C wind chill factor and a few showers.
So rug up everyone, as Bluetongue has no Southern Stand to protect the innocent from this extreme SW.

Sending the love to Manly - Maintain the Rage and stay at 4th with 30 points and rising :angel:

Go Manly :heart:
Re kicking - I think kicking will be crucial in these conditions and both teams will try to take advantage. We also have good kickers and Souths wingers are quite inexperienced too.

Love the rest of your message though ...

HappilyManly said:
No one will be kicking much tonight as its a very cold, squally day in Sydney and its moving north.

They are expecting 4C wind chill factor and a few showers.
So rug up everyone, as Bluetongue has no Southern Stand to protect the innocent from this extreme SW.

Sending the love to Manly - Maintain the Rage and stay at 4th with 30 points and rising :angel:

Go Manly :heart:
Re kicking - I think kicking will be crucial in these conditions and both teams will try to take advantage. We also have good kickers and Souths wingers are quite inexperienced too.

Love the rest of your message though ...

Last edited by a moderator:
EagleFromMay1967 said:

Dan, could i please have a dislike button. :)

Taufua is developing, and growing each game. He has the most line breaks of any manly player.

While ill admit he needs to work on his high balls, he is performing everywhere else. He will get better at the high ball.

I think it shows good character by 2V to invest time in a player who will be wearing the maroon and white for years to come, unlike whare and oldfield.

EagleFromMay1967 said:

Dan, could i please have a dislike button. :)

Taufua is developing, and growing each game. He has the most line breaks of any manly player.

While ill admit he needs to work on his high balls, he is performing everywhere else. He will get better at the high ball.

I think it shows good character by 2V to invest time in a player who will be wearing the maroon and white for years to come, unlike whare and oldfield.

Hahaha Stevo, you've had a bit of a 'mare here.

Mind you, both wingers made a few mistakes tonight - but thankfully, not from any bombs.

Last night the high ball efforts were so so bad, couldn't even look at the screen on the Knights 5th play. Seriously need to get help in this area ASAP as if it was anyone but the Knights we would have lost by quite a margin!!!

SeaEagle21 said:
Last night the high ball efforts were so so bad, couldn't even look at the screen on the Knights 5th play. Seriously need to get help in this area ASAP as if it was anyone but the Knights we would have lost by quite a margin!!!

Agreed. Even Snake had an off night.

Thankfully Boyd & Uate were poor as well :)

If JT could have contested the ball last night, he wouldn't have scored his second try :D

The inumerable replays by the Vidiot was hilarious, as we all knew that he was nowhere near the high ball.

Very strange...

No-one seemed to want to go for one first up, most of the time. And that was from both sides.

Or when they did, it was a drop-a-thon.

Wasn't windy...was just an oddity of the night.

Although, deja vu...Stevo's thread still appropriate two years on.

Doh!

RiverEagle said:
Very strange...

No-one seemed to want to go for one first up, most of the time. And that was from both sides.

Or when they did, it was a drop-a-thon.

Wasn't windy...was just an oddity of the night.

Although, deja vu...Stevo's thread still appropriate two years on.

Doh!

Yer right! Didn't even notice it was an old thread till you mentioned it!

Remember our wingers in the 2011 premiership? Hoppa and Robbo. You wouldn't get 2 wingers better under the highball. I'm as a big a fan of Jorge as there is but his ability with the ball in the air is almost comical. Wolfie is not quite as bad but he doesn't have anywhere near Jorge's ability to run the ball, at least anymore.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6