Dear Jorge: Please forgive me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have been on Jorge's case for the last few weeks, but his efforts in scoring that first try, and his involvement in the last one, we're simply outstanding.

I have been on Jorge's case for the last few weeks, but his efforts in scoring that first try, and his involvement in the last one, we're simply outstanding.

He is developing into a really good player. I didn't realize how quick he is. To out pace Locke is pretty quick. He is improving every game, which is great to see.

He is developing into a really good player. I didn't realize how quick he is. To out pace Locke is pretty quick. He is improving every game, which is great to see.

Jorge Taufa's attacking game is out standing he is in the top 10 of line breaks in the nrl. The coaching staff need to work with him on his kick defusion every week teams are targeting him since that broncos game at suncorp. If they fix that we have a superstar in the making because his combo with kfoz and Matai has been awesome.

Jorge Taufa's attacking game is out standing he is in the top 10 of line breaks in the nrl. The coaching staff need to work with him on his kick defusion every week teams are targeting him since that broncos game at suncorp. If they fix that we have a superstar in the making because his combo with kfoz and Matai has been awesome.

Hopefully the lesson is learnt again to not write somebody off after 10-15 1st grade games !!

I thought people might have learnt after watching Matai and Glenn Stewart come along that it takes some time to settle into the top level

Hopefully the lesson is learnt again to not write somebody off after 10-15 1st grade games !!

I thought people might have learnt after watching Matai and Glenn Stewart come along that it takes some time to settle into the top level

The only bagging of Jorge has been for his failure to contest bombs. I have been guilty of this. Never have we criticised his ability with ball in hand.

The only bagging of Jorge has been for his failure to contest bombs. I have been guilty of this. Never have we criticised his ability with ball in hand.

Well done Crusher on stepping up to the plate.
I wonder if some of the other posters will pay the same courtesy to Toovey and the players after some of the posts on the Manly v Warriors thread last night.
This is not directed at you at all, but some of the posts on the Manly v Warriors thread last night were deadset embarrassing. People writing us off before half time, calling for Toovey's sacking etc etc
I felt embarrassed for some of the St George players after their supporters deserted them during last years final v Tigers.
Some of the posts on here last night were disgraceful.
I'm just glad the players didn't give up the way some of our "supporters do".
I get the impression some of these posters would also be the first in the sheds and patting the players on the backs saying how awesome they are after ripping into them just an hour earlier.

Well done Crusher on stepping up to the plate.
I wonder if some of the other posters will pay the same courtesy to Toovey and the players after some of the posts on the Manly v Warriors thread last night.
This is not directed at you at all, but some of the posts on the Manly v Warriors thread last night were deadset embarrassing. People writing us off before half time, calling for Toovey's sacking etc etc
I felt embarrassed for some of the St George players after their supporters deserted them during last years final v Tigers.
Some of the posts on here last night were disgraceful.
I'm just glad the players didn't give up the way some of our "supporters do".
I get the impression some of these posters would also be the first in the sheds and patting the players on the backs saying how awesome they are after ripping into them just an hour earlier.

Attacking skills are instinctive.

Defence can be worked on with practice, practice and then more practice.

He is a real prospect.

Attacking skills are instinctive.

Defence can be worked on with practice, practice and then more practice.

He is a real prospect.

Watching Jorge reminds me of a young Hoppa Snr.Got a massive future,just needs to work on catching the high ball..

Never realised his speed until last night,Scorching.

Watching Jorge reminds me of a young Hoppa Snr.Got a massive future,just needs to work on catching the high ball..

Clint said:

I'd struggle to get to perth from sydney in an hour to tell Trex how **** he played.

Clint said:

I'd struggle to get to perth from sydney in an hour to tell Trex how **** he played.

Nthn NSW said:

You read my mind I was thinking the same if they can work on his defense of kicks he is gonna be a star.

Nthn NSW said:

You read my mind I was thinking the same if they can work on his defense of kicks he is gonna be a star.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4