Dear Joe Kelly, Scott Penn and Scott Penn's beard trimmer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
Just a quick heads-up to let you know that if you sacrifice Geoff Toovey in an attempt to mask your own incompetence and replace him with Nathan Brown or Trent Barrett or anyone else (but especially Brown or Barrett - I mean, please…) I really won't be very happy about it. I'll also stop taking my family to Manly games and stop buying Manly merchandise for as long as you're involved with the club.
Go and watch a few old videotapes to see what Geoff Tovey has done for Manly. Reflect on his fine record as a first-grade coach. Then reflect on your own contributions to the Manly legacy. Try to act accordingly.
Yours sincerely,
Just another Manly fan who cares more about how we go about winning than if we win at all

^ I know, Wheel, I know. I just want to make sure they're not reading the papers either.
Also, I really hate Scott Penn's manicured beard. I will never trust any man who invests in facial sculpting.

Last edited:
Wont be surprised what these muppets will do, they've already backed the wrong horse with foran, who is now giving manly the middle finger, and it sounds like they reduced dce's original offer, forcing him out.
And looking at joe kelly's hair, there's another poor decision!

Time for the club to pull together. Toovey needs support at all levels. The ball is in the managements court now and the next few decisions they make are vital. They either back him or sack him. Toovey is a club legend and he deserves the chance to build a team that resembles the spirit he had as a player.

Joe Kelly is a falacy. He has done nothing. Losing Toovey would kill it completely with me for him.

He personally cost us DCE. He failed to secure Foran. He didn't motivate Kaspersky to sign on again. His ****ed up team of morons are sending preformatted emails to members. He's done nothing to arrest this media bashing. He's openly keeping things from his coach and arguing in public.

Guys a noob.

Yep, withdrawing the offer to DCE now looks like an act of arrant stupidity. Clearly they thought the had something going with Foran. For all the 'integrity' talk about Foran, he obviously hasn't been man enough to tell them he's going. Kelly backed the wrong horse. Years from now I think we're gonna look at this episode as one of the greatest management f.ck ups in our history. DCE is a once in a generation player.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2