Dear god this can't be true....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't disagree with you Swoop.

Sadly the website is a shadow of it's former self, I know what affect it's had on my enquiry rate (for the tours), I can't imagine what it must be like for their online merchandise sales.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Jessica Ivers (thanks didn't know her last name) is the person who is supposed to \"do\" the website / social media, as to who instructs her and what to actually say.........your guess!
Didn't she quit not long after she started?

Nope that may have been Sarah Brady, started about May and left in October.

There was another girl due to take over the membership role, she quit before she started.

Jessica I think has been there for a while in a junior capacity.

Personally I think the problem is that they have given a massive job (website / social media etc) to a relatively young girl who is probably floundering a bit with a lack of direction.

As to who is above her and responsible....your guess!

Jessica Ivers (thanks didn't know her last name) is the person who is supposed to \"do\" the website / social media, as to who instructs her and what to actually say.........your guess!

her twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/jivebong

Online media coordinator at the Manly Sea Eagles. You'll usually find me singing to songs that were made before I was born.

Jessica Ivers
Reception and Website Content Producer

If she is like most other receptionists, her website content production will entail wasting time on Facebook changing her status in between phone calls.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=186342.msg313839#msg313839 date=1296454844]

her twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/jivebong

Online media coordinator at the Manly Sea Eagles. You'll usually find me singing to songs that were made before I was born.
[/quote]
Now listen,
Oh we're steppin' out
I'm gonna turn around,
Gonna turn around once and we'll do the Eagle Rock.
Oh momma!
Oh you're rocking well!
Hmm yeah you do it so well,
Well we do it so well when we do the Eagle Rock
Now momma,
Yeah you're rockin' fine!
Why don't you give me a sign?
Hmm just give me a sign and we'll do the Eagle Rock.

Hey Hey Hey, good old Eagle Rock's here to stay,
I'm just crazy 'bout the way we move,
Doin' the Eagle Rock.
Oh Oh Oh come on fast, you can come on slow
I'm just crazy 'bout the way we move,
Doin' the Eagle Rock.

Go momma!
Well you're rockin' fine!
Why don't you give me a sign?
Just gotta give me a sign and we'll do the Eagle Rock.
Oh baby!
Well I feel so free!
Hmm what you do to me!
What you do to me when we do the Eagle Rock.

Now listen,
More we're steppin' out.
Yeah, gonna turn around,
Gonna turn around once and we'll do the Eagle Rock.

Doin' the Eagle Rock.
Doin' the Eagle Rock.
Doin' the Eagle Rock.

Could she be referring to that?

Nope that may have been Sarah Brady, started about May and left in October.

There was another girl due to take over the membership role, she quit before she started.

Jessica I think has been there for a while in a junior capacity.

Personally I think the problem is that they have given a massive job (website / social media etc) to a relatively young girl who is probably floundering a bit with a lack of direction.

As to who is above her and responsible....your guess!
We do know who's at the top pf the management pyramid.

Steve Gigg is the Football Manager

And a young girl Jessica (sorry don't know any other details) is supposed to be doing  the website and social media...it appears she loves the social media part of things which is not unusual for young girls as to the website..Mmmm
I know the young Kiwi girl at the Manly warehouse shop knew who you where when I mentioned your name. I'm still trying to explain to the missus how I ran up a $300.00 bill in 30 minutes.  ??? :-X

Mybludog link said:
Yeah......but how many of the 27K are members......not many I'd bet

and the club has no real way of canvasing those people to become members

No real way?  I'm fairly sure you can send an email through facebook to their profiles with a link to the memberships.  Thats a fairly real way of canvassing them?

Masked Eagle link said:
[quote author=Mybludog link=topic=186342.msg313668#msg313668 date=1296342985]

No real way?  I'm fairly sure you can send an email through facebook to their profiles with a link to the memberships.  Thats a fairly real way of canvassing them?
[/quote] Some call it SPAM too.

I would argue against that mata
Via facebook you can some fairly tight targeted pieces (via location and demographic info etc) the question is...does the club have the ability to do it?

N
Masked Eagle link said:
[quote author=Mybludog link=topic=186342.msg313668#msg313668 date=1296342985]

[/quote]

Not like a phone number and address

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8