Dear god this can't be true....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Manly are actually using facebook to attract new member's (next generation as well).

Now shhhh! Don't tell Zorba the internet wasn't a well known source of generating interest.

No C&C, a few other individuals/corporates use technology as a base for advertisement & selling. It's not really so much an initiative, rather than getting with the times.

The global Internet was integrated into society in 1982. A few others have used its benefits as well mate prior to this.

Yeah......but how many of the 27K are members......not many I'd bet

and the club has no real way of canvasing those people to become members

DSM5 link said:
Ryan, is it possible that you are supportive of anything that the club does?

When they got rid of the bears/northern beagles and reverted back to Manly.

Mybludog link said:

The only trouble is,that they can be from anywhere in the world.That makes it hard to make memberships worthwhile.Still,if they push the membership angle,they'll get a few more.(you'd like to think)

Get all your kids to join its free and takes 1 minute via email.

This surely will double our membership!

If someone "likes" you on facebook the opportunities to market to the them are endless

Mybludog link said:

and how many of those 27k are from other clubs who join the Manly facebook page just to post trouble making comments?

This article might help some of the digital neanderthals here to understand just how far behind Manly is:

http://mashable.com/2011/01/28/wwe-social-media/#

I love you Matas, I truly do, but have you talked to anyone at the club or, as I suspect, sniped from this site, regarding this stuff.  The Mashable site is worthy I'm sure, but one must remember there's 350 Million Americans, 100 Million are ill educated zombies who love christianity and the wrestling, and therefore would be impressed by Mashable.  The club certainly needs to get its act together with regard to the varied social networks and I'm certain that equally cetain Zorba is not the guy to do it. He really should take his pen and tab account and retire.  So maybe Matas, you should talk directly to those that count within the club.  There must be someone in there who would be interested..Maybe Dan should approach the club with a view to expanding this wonderful site.       

No offence DSM5 but i can't see the club jumping to align itself with a site where they are continually and rather aggressively bagged by it's subscribers.

It is a poor relection on the club and MWSE when a norths poster from another forum is able to provide our toyota cup side for this year when we cannot find it anywhere.

Maybe someone should ask him for our top 25, NSW cup, Matthews and Ball sides as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6