Dear BA or Cherry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Manly have never won the Comp when losing at home sorry to be so serious but they should have won that game, but threw it away with poor attacking options despite the refs should have won that game, wow season over.
The actual stat is we haven't not won a comp when winning every home game

We've win comps without this stat

Lol dear brad arthur im watching your game today and your eels still look like spooners. Weak ruck defense. Slow back line play. Niggly forwards that give away penalties. Too much trust in lussick not to be a ****ing idiot. Crap structure. End of discussion

Lol dear brad arthur im watching your game today and your eels still look like spooners. Weak ruck defense. Slow back line play. Niggly forwards that give away penalties. Too much trust in lussick not to be a ****ing idiot. Crap structure. End of discussion
Good luck getting those two premierships just by adding foz. You guys are ****

You're kidding aren't you? Clearly you are not yet seeing his master plan ..... if there is one.

Brad Arthur has a 5 years plan.

Just like every one of the last 7 parramatta coaches.

Problem is non of them ever last 5 years

Parramatta will not be able to ovrecome the loss of hayne who was the best player by miles for years.

How are the Cowboys going ?? 0 from 3 !! Thurston is hardly Mr Consistent and he has one of the best packs in the comp in front of him. And let's not confuse DCE's salary this year with what the Titans are willing to pay him. DCE isn't currently in the top 3 paid players, probably not even in the top 10. And there is no way known that Thurston is paid "heaps less" than him, this year OR next....

It's going to be a long year for you if you are going to agonise over every error or lacklustre game he has. Consistency has never been his strong suit, he can tear a game apart like last week, and then have an ordinary performance. I'm fine with people criticising him if he deserves it (tonight for example) my issue is the inference that the guy isn't putting in. I think he is.
My thoughts exactly and I applaud you for making the effort to respond. I just can't be bothered.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4