Dean Whare

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is a great player and i think he could be our next star fullback once he works on steering a team around defensively.

Should get a few weeks on the wing as Tooves stated on the Footy show that Wolfman is gonna miss a few.

He is going well, wont be our next star fullback as hopefully Snake will be with us for a few years yet.

Could be a starting winger for us next year if Wolfy goes to England

Awesome player who has surprised me. Oldfield did well on the wing today as well. Good to see that we have some depth.

Hoppa who??

Great talent, would love to keep him at the club, just can't see how if Snake and Trex re-sign. I'd release Farrar to keep Whare if possible. Covers same positions as Farrar, but does it a whole lot better. Just has that touch of class about him IMO.

The Roosters supporters were well aware of Whare being dangerous in attack. He was carving them up. To keep him happy he needs to get a regular start in our FG team, put him on Tafua's wing.

DEAN NO DUNCE

A few seasons after a stunning NRL debut for the Sea Eagles, Dean Whare is reminding everyone what a wonderful talent he is.

At fullback, centre or on the right wing this season Whare has been a valuable member of what for many matches has been a spare parts Manly side.

In every position Whare has been outstanding.

A player has to be special to score three tries on debut in the NRL but Whare achieved that a few seasons back against the North Queensland Cowboys in Townsville.

A terrible time with injuries has followed Whare ever since, however a good summer of off-season training and some opportunities have polished Whare’s star until it is shining again.

Unfortunately for Manly, his contract is up this season and his displays haven’t gone unnoticed by other clubs

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/t-rex-williams-at-crossroads/

Showing the skills he had as a junior. Only going to get better. Similar to Robbo, safe, good defensively but a bonus, abit faster.

manlyfan76 said:
Banner idea
Dean EVERY WHARE man

Hopefully we read this report title soon:

Dean Going No-Whare Else!!!

Also, (apologies in advance), maybe the club can secure him by getting him a Wharehouse.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7