Dean Whare, where is he? what's up?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Where is this guy.  Touted as the next big thing.  Actually my daughter's boss has him in his fantasy league team and he asked her what's up with him.  Any answers?

He should trade Whare. Oldfield and Hoppa are both ahead of him in the 1st grade pecking order.

Keep him for now at least. Who knows how long Cuzzy Matai will remain fit/not under suspension for? The more young ones keeping pressure on the established stars and each other the better off we'll be.

DSM5 link said:
Where is this guy.  Touted as the next big thing.  Actually my daughter's boss has him in his fantasy league team and he asked her what's up with him.  Any answers?

He is listed as playing nsw cup this week

I think next big thing was a bit of stretch anyway.  We didn't pinch him from the Dragons as much as he left for the opportunity and I always had young Hoppa infront of him in the pecking order.

The boys got potential and good speed but I think he's a little on the small side which won't make his job at the NRL level any easier.

injury plagued at this stage but might come good

should be able to keep him fairly cheap as depth

He was impresssive when he came on and scored that hatrick in his first game in first grade for us. I know he was set up by Jamie but still finished well. Hope he can get over his injury problems.

never really had a thing for him, everyone rated him last year, agaisnt the titans in defence he was a rusty gate swaying in the wind....no thanks id take hoppa any day

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6