1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dean ritchie?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by winnyason, Nov 29, 2011.

1. winnyason

winnyason Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +508 / 37
    he has gone quite, seems his bull**** journo work is coming undone.
    What will he do manly have a positive story with arko at training and seems the player revolt is well bull****.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    A tweet from him 2 hrs ago

Which NRL club is really struggling off the field - and it has nothing to do with player misbehaviour. Find out in tomorrow's Daily Tele

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
  4. Blake

Blake Active Member

North Narrabeen
    Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    Penrith Panthers.
    Whenever I hear the weather report on the radio it's at least 5 degrees hotter in the west compared to 'in the city', which I guess includes the Northern Beaches.

• Like Like x 2
  5. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    Sharks... Council knocked their redevelopment plans on the head last night. Their future is bleak.

6. MANLY4LIFE

MANLY4LIFE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +384 / 6
    i know someone in journalism who swears black and blue ritchies a manly man i really cant believe its true lol !!!!

7. Cameron

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Born n bred in the area but he's no manly fan

8. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,825 / 53
    It could almost be any of them because the company which owns that very newspaper he is asking us to buy is screwing them all over.

9. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Most non manly supporters believe he is manly fan because of the amount of positive articles he has written over the years. Seems it took about two weeks to undo that goodwill.

10. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Its the panthers, so far the 2012 jersey its blank as

11. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 36
    Just a bull$hit article for his mate Phil Gould on how they are losing teh west...Just happens to come out on the day that the NRL CEOs are meeting.....Nice timing......another one for the boys....
    Same paper an aticle from Gallop saying they are confident in the west

12. mickyj

mickyj Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    The Telecrap is not worth the paper it is printed on or worth taking up some of the interent. I think the Courier Mail gives a more balanced look at things and that is saying something.

13. arty

arty Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Which Daily Telegraph journalist is struggling to tell the truth?

14. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    Uuummmm, you do know that the Courier Mail is the same newspaper don't you?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,769 / 258
    Funny that now Des has gone how the "leaks" have stopped...clearly he was feeding the troll known as "Bulldog"....and equally funny now that there's a fair bit of good news that there's NO stories.

God I hate the media and journo's...they are all scum as far as I am concerned.

16. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    There are a few journos who are regulars you make have just pissed off, Mark! lol

17. Cameron

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Seriously you couldn't get it more wrong. Gould is not their mate it was nothing but a potshot at Gus. He's been at war with them since super league add to the fact that until 2 weeks ago Gus wrote for fairfax owned smh as well and u can see why there's no love there

18. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 36
    Cambo...2 things stand out in your response.....
    1. Gus has left SMH
    2. You watch the telecrap get all over this west thing...Including Gus/Penrith......A News Ltd decison, so the crap journo's just have to follow. Gallops job is gone if GWS take over the West or even shake it up a little. Yes Gallop and Gus will smoke the peace pipe or their both gone.
    and ps...Gus has plenty of mates that would pull Richies head in.

19. conanu

conanu Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,841 / 31
    I was listening to Zorba on Sunday morning and he had his segment with Dean Ritchie. Richie said at one stage "Des gave me a call on his daily check in" and it was right there I thought, now i know who Ritchies source within the Manly club is from the horses mouth.Des is a master manipulator. We had good stories from Ritchie when Des was there now they are the opposite.
    Then another guy rang in later in regards to Robbie Farrar a manager or friend of Farrars or something. He said Journo's like Ritchie need to start checking facts properly not just creating rumours, as the Farrer/Sheens thing was a total fabrication. Dean Ritchie has dead set been making everything up lately. Is his job under pressure or something.

20. arty

arty Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Probably not ...he is just a messenger boy from management. But I bet his conscience is or should be. Remember public opinion is just the opinion of the most powerful Murdoch media outlet.