DCE's support play for tries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does any half in the game support his players with the ball as well as DCE? I've lost count of the times he has scored tries simply from following players who have made breaks, and then collecting kicks or passes from them.

Does any half in the game support his players with the ball as well as DCE? I've lost count of the times he has scored tries simply from following players who have made breaks, and then collecting kicks or passes from them.

Both our halves are very good at it. Foran was the one that bothered to run through in support for Matai during our second try; a hole and line that Williams should have been running once Matai took on the defence.

That Foran had to pass the cut out then have the presence of mind to follow through, in lieu Williams who was closer, suggests to me we retained the right bloke.

Both our halves are very good at it. Foran was the one that bothered to run through in support for Matai during our second try; a hole and line that Williams should have been running once Matai took on the defence.

That Foran had to pass the cut out then have the presence of mind to follow through, in lieu Williams who was closer, suggests to me we retained the right bloke.

Napper, you're a muppet. DCE and Foran seem to be coming good (better) at the right end of the season. They both looked jaded a month or two ago. I still would like to see DCE run straighter, but hey, he's out there and I'm not.

Napper, you're a muppet. DCE and Foran seem to be coming good (better) at the right end of the season. They both looked jaded a month or two ago. I still would like to see DCE run straighter, but hey, he's out there and I'm not.

DSM5 said:

He can and did.

DSM5 said:

He can and did.

Napper said:
And his speed?? Where TF did it come from. Im sure he wasnt that quick last year.

I remember the pre season before he debuted, susan posted some inside info that over the 1st 20 or 40 metres Daly was in the top 3 in the club

Napper said:
And his speed?? Where TF did it come from. Im sure he wasnt that quick last year.

I remember the pre season before he debuted, susan posted some inside info that over the 1st 20 or 40 metres Daly was in the top 3 in the club

Kiwi Eagle said:
Napper said:

Wouldnt suprise me. Taufua is quicker than i thought too.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Napper said:

Wouldnt suprise me. Taufua is quicker than i thought too.

Daly length of the field against easts last year. He's pretty fast for mine, especially after about 10 meters.

Daly length of the field against easts last year. He's pretty fast for mine, especially after about 10 meters.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7