DCE's health

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Deadset, we all know what's going to happen - DCE, obviously 50% healthy and still in a knee brace, is a good chance of being further injured on Wednesday, and should not be playing. What responsibility sits on Mal's / QRL's shoulders for playing him when they shouldn't? Obviously I'm not privy to the doctor's assessments, medicals, etc, but it doesn't take rocket science to know he shouldn't be playing in an Origin match next week.

Pretty sure Mal and QLD wouldn't run him out if he wasn't up to coping with the cauldron of Origin.

It would be a disaster to have anywhere near a passenger on the night.

But you're right.

The chance of Cherry getting further serious injury is very high.

And you can bet he'd want to be out there either way.

DCE showed how good he was an one leg last week. He single handedly turned the game around against the NSW halves pairing.

Do you really think they wouldn't risk him? Origin is a ruthless business and I fear that as long as he can run the ball, they will surely play him.

Agree Frank but remember Sid could still be considered "untested" at SOO level and may not yet be considered irreplaceable.

PS I rate SOO level diff. from Aussie level.

eg IMO Lewis was a good international but a brilliant SOO player.

There's NO WAY he should be playing the origin game. We need him fit for the sharks game. Or maybe we could rest him for that one anyway, so he's right for the following week.

He said it himself in his press conference. If it's not right it's the sort of injury that will definitely get worse if he plays.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7