DCE's haircut still played better thanTRex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So chill the duck out amigos. We haven't won a gf recently without an early seaon loss and this is an excellent wake up call without being a flogging. Gift? We win. Peace out bug lovers I caught no fish today so this was doubly negative for me. Last Saturday I cleaned up and we won by a lot. I will keep you posted next week.

DCE would have to be wearing an inverted bowler hat with a kabab inspired turd floating in it to approaach the ineptitutede of the she rex.

Utility Player said:
DCE would have to be wearing an inverted bowler hat with a kabab inspired turd floating in it to approaach the ineptitutede of the she rex.

:lol: that's just gold.

Chee Rex will emerge in (funnily enough) origin time. And then we will be back to our devastating best and earning the Sydney newspaper plaudits we always have. Seriously we have a serious team and serious depth. When Esi Tonga, George Rose, JKing, G Stewart, Chee Kam, B Farrer who are all first graders at other clubs cannot or are not able to get a start? Depth much? We will be there in September just enjoy March and April.

Did the exact same haircut for a giggle when I shaved my head. Most people who shave their heads probably do.

Only difference is - most of us allow enough time to finish the job.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Dont-blame-me-says-barber-Buhrer/70768

OFFICIAL statement from Buhrer.

I am alarmed at dumb haircuts on players, it makes me think they're not focused. Also won't the photos of baby's first year be mightily embarrassing for all concerned in future years?

Maybe the **** wits at the judiciary can give him a few weeks for contrary conduct, reckless intent with a razor, anything those tossers can find.

mickqld said:
Maybe the f**k wits at the judiciary can give him a few weeks for contrary conduct, reckless intent with a razor, anything those tossers can find.

LMAO

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4