• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Come on @mjb136 , it was obvious by the fact that you never once mentioned Toovey that you were infact blaming Toovey for all the kick-outs on the full that have been made in the history of the game. Seriously mate that's a bit harsh on Tooves.

I agree with King 12345, DCE is sh!te - I mean he has never kicked 40/20s, or made massive metres from a touch finder, or taken us to a premiership, or set-up a try before - bloody Penn loving freak he is! Boycott them all I say, fire-up the furnace and throw them in head first -- woo yeah baby Fire up!

We can dance around the flames like wild men, maybe we could lather each other up in the blood of Scott Penn and cast a spell over Bozo as well - yeah, that'll stuff ém eh!

what a great mind and passion you have for Manly mate ! ill buy you beer one day ! i feel the same fire ! i like your style ! turf the lot of them reclaim our club

Come on @mjb136 , it was obvious by the fact that you never once mentioned Toovey that you were infact blaming Toovey for all the kick-outs on the full that have been made in the history of the game. Seriously mate that's a bit harsh on Tooves.

I agree with King 12345, DCE is sh!te - I mean he has never kicked 40/20s, or made massive metres from a touch finder, or taken us to a premiership, or set-up a try before - bloody Penn loving freak he is! Boycott them all I say, fire-up the furnace and throw them in head first -- woo yeah baby Fire up!

We can dance around the flames like wild men, maybe we could lather each other up in the blood of Scott Penn and cast a spell over Bozo as well - yeah, that'll stuff ém eh!

A blood orgy, dressed up like the KKK with everyone you hate on stakes and you are lighting the fires.

Will you feel better after we have sacrificed a few dozen?

DCE... after tonguing Johns balls for 3 years cant even learn how to torpedo kick ! Asks for $1.5 Mil a year then craps on all the Manly staff that developed him and gave him a once in a life time premiership ! both him and foran can be thrown in the fire as well !

He didn't earn his massive pay cheque last night. He needs to get on the piss with Russell Crowe.

A blood orgy, dressed up like the KKK with everyone you hate on stakes and you are lighting the fires.

Will you feel better after we have sacrificed a few dozen?
Not bloody likely! Two dozen and anyone who knows them can go as well damn it!

Peoples sarcasm detectors have been deactivated evidently.

When he learns how to find touch we might be more loving towards him ! DOnt ask $1.4m if you cant find touch its that simple
Then go and parade your self like a little hoar to cronulla and Titans

When blokes like Watmough , Matai have torn there bodies apart for the colors for 1/5 of the price$$$$

Last edited:
Geez f**king2213. Stop masquerading as an Sea Eagles supporter, if you're a oneyedeelswallower just be up front about it.

Im certainly no DCE $1.4 cant find touch swallower !

I bleed manly mate ZERO tolerance for not finding touch ! whats so hard to understand about that ? am i asking too much ?

Im certainly no DCE $1.4 cant find touch swallower !

I bleed manly mate ZERO tolerance for not finding touch ! whats so hard to understand about that ? am i asking too much ?
Then what sort of "swallower" are you?

giphy.gif

I'm surprised the 2-page feature titled "Chez in Charge" in the Manly Daily today hasn't been mentioned here. (I would do it myself if I could!)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8