• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate you are a dead set dope. Any dope would realise Manly are on a downward spiral since Desi left. Wake up and smell the roses merkin...

2012 - Prelim Final
2013 - Grand Final
2014 - Prelim Final.

Yes that is quite a downward spiral - how shall we recover from this never ending vortex into the abyss.

Hi All

I have been reading this forum since 2002 when it was under the manly sea eagles website but this is my first post for a long time.

Surely with Foran looking like he is going to the Eels Joe Kelly will throw the kitchen sink at DCE. I don't like DCE's media circus anymore than anyone else but we can't afford to lose both.

Thoughts?

Welcome aboard @JenEagle

Welcome aboard @JenEagle
Thanks Mark - I have been reading your posts for many years. Always very sensible. Sounds like you do a great job organising the manly supporters days when we play the broncos at suncorp. I am a longtime supporter since 1980 when I was 6 and have lived on the northern beaches since then. I am very concerned we will lose both Foran and DCE.

Thanks Mark - I have been reading your posts for many years. Always very sensible. Sounds like you do a great job organising the manly supporters days when we play the broncos at suncorp. I am a longtime supporter since 1980 when I was 6 and have lived on the northern beaches since then. I am very concerned we will lose both Foran and DCE.

Thanks Jen, I try and be sensible.

All I can say, and no I have zero inside knowledge yet , is have Parramatta, The Titans, The Sharks or either player made an official announcement yet??

Until then , I'll continue to stew, be angry BUT try and contain my posts a bit!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6