• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
I said this in the gAme chat thread but not only has he surpassed kieran ATM but I think he has the potential to be the greatest halfback in the clubs history.

If we go the whole way he may be a bolter for the 4 nations as jt's Understudy.

His game tonight was epic.

Cambo said:
I said this in the gAme chat thread but not only has he surpassed kieran ATM but I think he has the potential to be the greatest halfback in the clubs history.

If we go the whole way he may be a bolter for the 4 nations as jt's Understudy.

His game tonight was epic.

Outplayed JT in all facet's.

I think JT's playing injured.

Epic is right. He looks like a veteran, is so calm. But yeah what a cracker of a player. God I hope we can lock him and foz up for years!

The lynch mob were out after week 1 with this kid. A lot of us said to keep watching him. Well, as I said in the TRex thread...told you so :)

when the players came over and clapped the fans DCE mustve high fived everyone that was standing on the fence and wasnt he loving it

Guys, with Lockyer retiring from rep footy, what would you say to (God forbid :( ) 06 J Thurston, 07 DCE for QLD next year?

Hmmmm, very good point, forgot about Cronk....BUT, he could continue (Cronk) to be a great utility off the bench. Then again, from a selfish standpoint, I'd be more than happy with both DCE and Foz being available for us during the SOO period.

Hopefully DCE doesn't get a case of the Tim Smith's though with all these first year accolades.

Ryan said:
Hopefully DCE doesn't get a case of the Tim Smith's though with all these first year accolades.
Thats the thing with this kid. He never panicks and seems able to mix his game up and his running game is excellent. Barring injury this kid could be one of the greats. Dont tell me he has not been aiming for the upright these past 2 weeks

I mentioned in the game chat thread how there was a camera shot of foz and Dce in the sheds at half time have a laugh and a chat the looked so composed. Daly has maturity
Beyond his years

He shows the maturity and composure of a great player in his twilight years.... Yet he's just a kid.

The talent of some of these kids ASTOUNDS me.... I almost can't wait to see them as they age and get better!

Ryan said:

Big difference is that DCE can play, and has more than one string to his bow. Smith didn't have a running game, and wasn't a very good defender. DCE will have a much more lengthy and prosperous career than Smith.

His long kicking game has been really good the last few weeks. Smart work last week against Broncos, and last night he managed to find the grass quite a bit against Bowen. He really is becoming one of the better halfbacks in the comp. You would think he has a fair bit if improvement in him yet too

On top of all that, I was chatting with a mate and he articulated something that I've though for a while... DCE really looks like he enjoys his footy.

codewana said:
On top of all that, I was chatting with a mate and he articulated something that I've though for a while... DCE really looks like he enjoys his footy.

Very true, even the way he has a massive smile on his face while he high fives EVERY fan on the sideline after the game. He has massive amounts of passion, heart and skill. I can't wrap the kid enough.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4