DCE update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame said:
I think Oneyeagle's mum should be allowed to decide herself if she'd be interested in meeting Fro. You should, in the very least, present her with the opportunity Oneyeagle.

She would apauld to know I even converse with you jibberers :)

She would applaud.

She would be appalled.

which one is it? they mean very different things.

Fro said:
She would applaud.

She would be appalled.

Yep your right. Appalled. I was more interested that I just hit a 100 posts. :-/

Cambo said:
Out belmore way the berkas are better allegedly

Apparently Dce's manager can't be contacted

Orr's apparently out rowing.

I have heard that dce is annoyed because he feels he has been led up some creek without an Orr

Oneyeagle said:
Fro said:
She would applaud.

She would be appalled.

Yep your right. Appalled. I was more interested that I just hit a 100 posts. :-/

I got appled once. Granny Smith to the back of the head. Hence my frequent spelling mistakes. And possibly my trouble with Grammar. Not Grandma. And certainly not Gramma, which i'm sure we all know is a type of pumpkin, not an apple. (Sigh)....How's DCE going???

Dear Daly, If it was Gavin Orr that negotiated the piddly little contract over a long period of time that you're now stuck in, i reckon you should punt the prick! Please Don't take it out on us. Much appreciated. Stevo.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6